• Show
Clear All

Gotta have it ! ! !

'83 GS 1100T
    The Jet

sigpic
    '95 GSXR 750w
    The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
      The sad thing is that it is almost perfect for my mother to get to and from the store near her summer cottage. Except her spinal surgery isn't healing right and she's not allowed in anything with a rough ride, but 4 or 5 years ago it would have been perfect.

Comment

All for only $18500!

What an idiot!

No signature

Comment

Maybe craigslist should require a pic of an actual live person sitting on a custom bike with their hands+feet on the controls.

Those gun shot decals are a nice touch.

Comment

no front brake, "Honda " emblem on tank, no gauges

Comment

Originally posted by jabcb View Post
              Maybe craigslist should require a pic of an actual live person sitting on a custom bike with their hands+feet on the controls.

Those gun shot decals are a nice touch.
              That's because he missed center mass lol.
              sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
              1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
              2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

A "chopper" with a front brake ! ! !
                '83 GS 1100T
                The Jet

sigpic
                '95 GSXR 750w
                The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Com'on man ! ! !

CL >south bend >all for sale / wanted >motorcycles/scooters - by owner x prohibited[?] Posted: 27 days ago
                  must sell 82 Kawasaki 250cc motorcycle

Must sell i have a 1982 Kawasaki 250cc motorcycle title in hand $400 obo runs and rides call or text 5743225032 needs new battery and has jacked up title will sell as whole or parts
                  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 4365988560
                  posted: 27 days ago
                  updated: 35 minutes ago
                  email to friend
                  ♥ best of [?]

Avoid scams, deal locally Beware wiring (e.g. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping.
                  '83 GS 1100T
                  The Jet

sigpic
                  '95 GSXR 750w
                  The Rocket

Comment

Uuuuuhhhh.....

'83 GS 1100T
                    The Jet

sigpic
                    '95 GSXR 750w
                    The Rocket

Comment

Oh barf and more barf. "What some folks do to bikes"....<-- my quote lol
                      sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
                      1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
                      2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

Goid Finger Soid Goid

Comment

Before the ad gets pulled, at least share the misery.

Just awesome paint. Everything... and i mean everything, aside fro gauges/ head/tailights and turn signals, rubber and rotors and middle of chain... is gold. So awesome. Tons of juice. Crazyjuice. Awesome bike. Firm on the $5750. No trades please.

sigpic
                          mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
                          hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
                          #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
                          #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
                          Family Portrait
                          Siblings and Spouses
                          Mom's first ride
                          Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
                          (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                            Before the ad gets pulled, at least share the misery.

Just awesome paint. Everything... and i mean everything, aside fro gauges/ head/tailights and turn signals, rubber and rotors and middle of chain... is gold. So awesome. Tons of juice. Crazyjuice. Awesome bike. Firm on the $5750. No trades please.

Probably a $3 can of Rustoleum.
                            All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

How is the handling of those painted tires? Golden.

Comment

Holy paint job bat man!

I really like the add:

"I need money"
                                83 GS1100ES rebuild:

http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170032

Budget GSXR Conversion:

http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=200563

New to me bike: 2008 B-KING

Comment

Working...
                                X