!986 GS 1150e

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

!986 GS 1150e

My Hitman Custom 1986 1150 is almost done. The bike looks awesome... It will be ready for bike night in Lowell Mass on May 25. I will post some pictures soon..WOW !!!!!!!!

Originally posted by mayor View Post
    My Hitman Custom 1986 1150 is almost done. The bike looks awesome... It will be ready for bike night in Lowell Mass on May 25. I will post some pictures soon..WOW !!!!!!!!
    Here are the pic's:

Comment

Another beauty, Hitman.
      So many nice details to look at but the blacked-out train headlight and arms that carry it catch my eye first.
      2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Sweet jumping Jesus on a pogo stick! You're setting a nice high water mark! I hope mine comes out as clean as those when I'm done with it. I'm not familiar with exhausts at all, what sorta set-up is that you've got on those bikes? I like the way it wraps to the side instead of underneath. Looks like it'd open up USD fork selection alot, due to the increase in ground clearance. Got any pictures from the other side?

Comment

Wow, that looks fantastic. Did you chrome the covers and wheels, of not that is an amazing polish job and you got to tell me how you did it!

Comment

Thanks you guys, your input on my bikes have been a great inspiration. This person's bike is another huge fan of the GS's. He wanted a solo seat but also wanted to maintain a classic appearance. He also loves his chrome. All the covers were done and the 05 GSXR wheels. The swingarm is an 06 Hayabusa arm we lengthen with a brace and nitrous bottle bracket running a busa mono shock. The front end is 05 GSXR 1000, frame was raked for the clearance on my favorite exhaust pipe which is made by Murray out of Eugene OR. It is a pro-mod spider pipe which we slipped a V&H baffle into the megaphone. The tail is a Beasley piece that we had to make a cage-subframe for and then attach it without the use of screws to maintain a clean appearance. The paint I matched up to the factory red and just followed the same scheme through the tail. The rearsets are from Pro-Tek.
            Here is the other side, excuse the rear brake being tied up, still waiting on a line for it.

Comment

I had the privilege of seeing the Hitman bikes @ Clutch Control 2009 in Philly last year. That orange bike is fantastic! I was lucky enough to be walking up right when they were starting it up and it sounded insane!

The candy on top of the tank is something that has to be seen in person, hard to catch how it really looks on "film".

Incredible work, Hitman!

Comment

danggggggggggggggg, thats some serious eyecandy there....

Comment

Stunning, incredible craftsmanship, art in motion

Comment

The handlebar/risers look amazing. I assume you made those yourself?
                    2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Bad Suzukis

Those are two nasty GS 1150 Bad to the bone.Love those1150.What size motor is red and black 1150.

Comment

ok just send me one of those extended swigarms and i'll be on my way....lol....fricken makin that red one my new wallpaper

Comment

Working...
                        X