No announcement yet.

Memories of Dave (pntrdave)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I recall Dave at BC2007 & 2008. Here is picture from BC2008.

I recall both years him going around and recruiting/inviting others to ride with him.

One event I recall from BC2008 was in a restraunt (Dimetris, Columbus IN). There was this rotating display case for various pies and cakes.

Dave was standing there watching the cakes and pies rotating around. He turned and looked at us with a big silly smile on his face, said quitley "This is just as good as watching TV." A few of us that heard him laughed.
    And he went back to watching the pies and cakes rotating around. THen he was moving his head around and leaning in an exagerated manner as if watching one particlular cake go around. And he said "Look, I can watch this one cake go around, I see the cut side of the cake, and then I see the icing side, then I see the other cut side." We all laugh.
    Then he holds his head still, and says "Or, look, now I watch as this chocklate cake goes by, and then see the cocconut cake go by, then see the apple pie go by....." And we all laugh again.
    He was entertaining us.
    But in a very calm manner.
    Not at all loud and demanding. Just quitely being funny in a friendly manner for our entertainement.

Last edited by Redman; 03-30-2012, 09:56 PM.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
    GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

If I know Dave, he's probably cruisin' this site right now...up in Heaven.
      Only thing is he doesn't have fingers to type with anymore...
      SO...HI DAVE!!! WE REALLY MISS YOU DOWN HERE!
      PMINT

PS. I HAVE A NEW THEORY ABOUT DYING...
      THE YOUNG ONE'S WON'T RECOGNIZE THIS SAYING, BUT...

"THE LAST ONE OUT IS A ROTTEN EGG" !!!

Comment

Hi Patty, I think you're probably right.....

Comment

HMM he who smells worst wins???? Pmint, you are living in the Arizona mountains too long. But it does sound correct lol

Comment

I hope Dave is getting a good laugh at this thread...

Comment

Originally posted by pmint patti View Post
              I hope Dave is getting a good laugh at this thread...
              I think he laughing at US PMINT!!!!

Comment

That's OK... He's not the first one to laugh at me!
                Why do I keep thinking of him so much?

Comment

That's OK... He's not the first one to laugh at me!
                  Why do I keep thinking of him so much?
                  It was one of the best times in my life and i will never forget dave or you. We could have the whole website lauging by telling of our shinnanigans in misouri .

Comment

Originally posted by scotty View Post
                    It was one of the best times in my life and i will never forget dave or you. We could have the whole website lauging by telling of our shinnanigans in misouri .
                    Do post a story.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                    GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

not without Pmints permission. I'm thinking of our run where patty was in the lead and Dave and i were following. Basically it was the conversation after we stopped at a scenic view.

Comment

Scottty, You can post anything you want...but, only if it's true !!!
                        Don't worry, I'm getting old enough that I don't have any shame...
                        Go ahead...make my day! I probably forgot about it anyway!

Comment

Scottty, You can post anything you want...but, only if it's true !!!
                          Don't worry, I'm getting old enough that I don't have any shame...
                          Go ahead...make my day! I probably forgot about it anyway!

Well dave and didnt see anything. But you told us your shirt had rizen up in the front while we were following you..But dave and i played up on that. We all had lots of good fun.

Comment

I remember now... I wasn't sure if you guys noticed or not!!! Dave sure played it like he did! I was soooo embarassed...
                            (Good thing I was ahead of both of you. ) Dave wasn't the racing type, not that year anyway... That grin of his was worth a jillion bucks!

Comment

OK Here is another quick one
                              Ther were a group of vey loud and obnocious guys camped across the street from Patty. They were making remarks about her and like typical fools they thought they were funny. Well i was sittin with patty on the chairs she had set outside her rig. PMINT must have had enough. In a voice that sounded like thunder she shouted something back at them. I'm not easy to shock but i would never believed that that little chick could have such a set of vocal cords.
                              The guys shut up after that. I never could stop chuckling for quite some time after that.

Comment

I remember now... I wasn't sure if you guys noticed or not!!! Dave sure played it like he did! I was soooo embarassed...
                                (Good thing I was ahead of both of you. ) Dave wasn't the racing type, not that year anyway... That grin of his was worth a jillion bucks!
                                He and i were riding at our limits to keep up with you. We saw nothing but your tail.. I mean tail light.

Comment

Working...
                                X