Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wazz went down (Remembering Tina Wasserott)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wazz went down (Remembering Tina Wasserott)

Originally posted by administrator View Post
    This tragic news simply breaks my heart. I ask that everyone please pray for Greg and pray for both families in this truly sad time. May God give them comfort and peace.

Greg, if there is anything we can do, please let us know.

Out of respect for Greg I also ask that people not add any further comments to this thread until such a time that Greg chooses to make any comments here first. Thank you so much for your consideration.

-- Frank --
    On our way home from the RRR this morning, Wazz was in the lead, with twr1776, then Joe ,Nardy, then me. In Lexington Greg took an exit with a decreasing radius and he and Tina went down. I didn't see it but rolled up right after.

Paramedics arrived quickly and Greg and Tina are in the emergency room now. I don't think this is life threatening, but Greg has at least a busted ankle and Tina a broken arm. Not sure what else might be wrong.

We will stay here until we know what is going on and try to post more when we know anything.

Please say a prayer for Greg and Tina.
    Last edited by gbw; 07-19-2010, 03:29 PM.
    Current: 2014 BMW R1200GS, 2009 Triumph Tiger 1050, 1996 DR350SE
    Previous: 2022 GSX-S1000GT+, 2007 GSF1250SA Bandit, 2008 DL1000 V-Strom, 1977 GS750B

Prayer sent,hoping for the best.
    Here's to a speedy recovery.
    Doug aka crag antler

83GS1100E, gone
    2000 Kawasaki Concours
    Please wear ATGATT

Comment

Very sorry to hear that. Sending prayers and best wishes.
      Bob
      Current:
      2008 BMW R1200RT
      Past History:1971 Honda CB350; 1972 Bonneville
      1979 Suzuki GS550E
      1979 Suzuki GS850G
      1980 Suzuki GS850G
      1983 Suzuki GS1100E
      2006 Suzuki V-Strom DL650
      2004 BMW R1150 RT
      2009 Triumph Bonneville SE

Comment

Originally posted by gbw View Post
        Please say a prayer for Greg and Tina.
        Done.

Thanks for posting Greg.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
        GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Oh damn....that sucks.
          Greg, keep us posted and let me know if there is anything I can do.
          Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
          '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Prayers are going up
            sigpic
            Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
            1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's
            2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
            Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
            and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Joe and Tim are back talking to Greg now. Looks like his leg and some road rash are the worst of it for him. Tina is in surgery...pray for her.
              Previous: 2022 GSX-S1000GT+, 2007 GSF1250SA Bandit, 2008 DL1000 V-Strom, 1977 GS750B

Comment

They're in my thoughts and prayers.

Like Bob said, keep us posted.

Comment

Originally posted by gbw View Post
                  Joe and Tim are back talking to Greg now. Looks like his leg and some road rash are the worst of it for him. Tina is in surgery...pray for her.
                  Hope the surgery is just for bone pins or something. Please keep the updates coming. They are in our thoughts and prayers.
                  Ed

To measure is to know.

Mikuni O-ring Kits For Sale...https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...ts#post1703182

Top Newbie Mistakes thread...http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=171846

Carb rebuild tutorial...https://gsarchive.bwringer.com/mtsac...d_Tutorial.pdf

KZ750E Rebuild Thread...http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...0-Resurrection

Comment

Joe just talked to the nurse. Tina is out of surgery in recovery. They had to remove her spleen. Guess there are some broken ribs, internal bleeding, and such. Greg's leg is set and we should be able to see him soon but they are giving him a CAT scan right now.

Comment

Oh no... this is not what I wanted to hear on this day. Thank you for the updates and please, if at all possible, let them both know our prayers are with them.
                      Currently bikeless
                      '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
                      '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

Oh man so sorry to hear. Thoughts and prayers sent and hoping for the best; keep the updates coming please.

Comment

Got the news from Joe via text...dammit. Glad it was nothing major, but wishing for quick healing. I heard the bike wasn't rideable. Poor skunk.

Comment

i'm glad they are reasonably ok. its rough to go down, more so with a passenger. I'll pray for them, and hope that everything works out properly.
                            Last edited by Guest; 07-19-2010, 09:27 AM.

Comment

God bless them. Nothing worse than a brother and/or sister down. Was with "deadboy" earlier this year at the Slimey Crud run in Wisconsin when he went down.
                              Gives us all pause to count our blessings.

Comment

Working...
                              X