Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wazz went down (Remembering Tina Wasserott)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh no !!!

Bikes can be replaced, people cannot... and these are two of the finest people anyone will ever meet.

Get well quick you two. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
    Larry D
    1980 GS450S
    1981 GS450S
    2003 Heritage Softtail

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
      Aside from concern for Greg ("Wazz") and Tina's injurys and recovery:
      Let me state that I have observed Greg to be a very skilled rider, and a reasonable rider.

I certainly send them both my wishes for a complete and rapid recovery.

Redman, I'm glad you made this comment. It is somehow both comforting and troubling to know that Wazz is a responsible rider and still went down.
      Sobering at the least.

I love to ride, as I'm sure we all do or we wouldn't be doing it, but the price tag is always 'right there' .

I really enjoy it when I have the wife on the back but that is when I worry the most. There is an extra responsibility for someone who is not at the controls and is trusting you with their life.

I couldn't do it myself. Riding passenger would be out of the question for me. (at my size, it's out of the question anyway)

I sure hope they recover quickly!

Comment

Wow I'm so sorry to hear this. Prayers are sent. Yes it can happen to anyone. The smartest, most skilled rider in the world is still human.
        "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Don't know eigther one of these people as I'm new here but I hope they do recover as it sounds like they are good people and well liked. It always make me sad to hear about someone putting one down. I must admit that if my sister hadn't put her's down I probably would still be letting mine collect dust in the garage. As it is I've decided to get mine back out and ever bought another. Get well and thru adversity comes greatness.

Comment

sorry to hear about another accident.
            we are lucky!
            heal quickly.
            1983 GS 1100E w/ 1230 kit, .340 lift Web Cams, Ape heavy duty valve springs, 83 1100 head with 1.5mm oversized SS intake valves, 1150 crank, Vance and Hines 1150 SuperHub, Star Racing high volume oil pump gears, 36mm carebs Dynojet stage 3 jet kit, Posplayr's SSPB, Progressive rear shocks and fork springs, Dyna 2000, Dynatek green coils and Vance & Hines 4-1 exhaust.
            1985 GS1150ES stock with 85 Red E bodywork.

Comment

Sorry to hear the bad news, how are Wazz & Tina doing? Get well soon
              1979 GS1000E (44 Yrs), 1981 GPz550
              Departed: 1970 Yamaha R5A, 1971 R5B, 1975 Honda XL250, 1983 Suzuki PE175, 1983 CB1100F, 1983 BMW R100RS, 1992 ST1100

Comment

I am sorry to hear this! They are both great people and I am hoping for a speedy recovery. Keep us posted and I hope we get to hear from them both soon.

Comment

Sorry to hear Greg & Tina, your in our thoughts and prayers.
                  sigpic

1979 GS1000E
                  1982 GS1100GL
                  2008 Bandit1250S

http://s286.photobucket.com/albums/ll86/jsrose-gs/

Comment

Praying for speedy recoveries.
                    1983 GS 1100 Guided Laser
                    1983 GS 1100 G
                    2000 Suzuki Intruder 1500, "Piggy Sue"
                    2000 GSF 1200 Bandit (totaled in deer strike)
                    1986 Suzuki Cavalcade GV 1400 LX (SOLD)

I find working on my motorcycle mildly therapeutic when I'm not cursing.

Comment

I have never met either of them but my best hopes and wishes got out to them for a speedy and complete recovery.

Comment

I got the news from Brian Wringer just as I was heading home from the rally. I sent up a prayer for Greg and Tina as I rolled out. Good people abound in this community and they are some of the best. Needless to say I was a little hyper vigilant but still fast on the way home. Get Well soon Greg and Tina.
                        sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
                        2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

sorry to hear. Hoping for a speedy recovery!!

Comment

Prayers and best wishes for Greg and Tina...I hope this finds both of you improving.

Comment

Definitely prayers have been sent up. Very sorry to hear about it. Get well soon Greg and Tina.
                              Current Bikes:
                              2001 Yamaha FZ1 (bought same one back)

Comment

Father,

We pray your merciful healing, hope, strength, and peace be upon Greg and Tina as they recover from their injuries. We ask the same for their family, friends, and caregivers as they gather to lend support to Greg and Tina.

"Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need." Hebrews 4:16

We ask in Your precious name, dear Savior Jesus.

Comment

Working...
                                X