Wazz is Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wazz is Home

I would just like to inform everyone that Greg has been discharged from the hospital and is now back home. He is in as good of spirits as can be expected. The only comment I would like to make is that when he saw his children for the first time since the accident his description of them was "awesome".

I am not suprised, I have met them and they are a direct reflection on him and Tina. I am sure he has not had time to be here but is appreciative of everyones prayers and good thoughts.
    Last edited by twr1776; 07-20-2010, 02:50 PM.
    82 GS850L - The Original http://s224.photobucket.com/albums/d...ePics067-1.jpg
    81 GS1000L - Brown County Hooligan http://s224.photobucket.com/albums/d...ivePics071.jpg
    83 GS1100L - Super Slab Machine http://s224.photobucket.com/albums/d...t=DCP_1887.jpg
    06 KLR650 - "The Clown Bike" http://s224.photobucket.com/albums/d...nt=SERally.jpg
    AKA "Mr Awesome"

Thanks again, Tim, and very well said.

Brad bk

Comment

Thanks for the update, Tim.
      Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
      '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Glad Greg is home and in good spirits

Comment

Thanks for the update Tim.

Comment

Thanks Tim. You are a good friend to Greg and Tina and I appreciate all that you have done.
            Bob
            Current:
            2008 BMW R1200RT
            Past History:1971 Honda CB350; 1972 Bonneville
            1979 Suzuki GS550E
            1979 Suzuki GS850G
            1980 Suzuki GS850G
            1983 Suzuki GS1100E
            2006 Suzuki V-Strom DL650
            2004 BMW R1150 RT
            2009 Triumph Bonneville SE

Comment

Thanks Tim.

Let me know if there's anything I can do for Greg. I mean it.

All the best,

Cliff
              Last edited by Guest; 07-20-2010, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Thanks Tim. As alot of us already know, you, Joe and THE Greg White are some of the most stand up people as can be found on this planet. I'm sure Greg felt a great measure of solace and comfort to have people like you by his side.

Comment

Glad to hear that he's back home!

Comment

Thanks for keeping us updated. Let Greg know we are thinking of him and he and his family are in our prayers.
                    sigpic
                    mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
                    hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
                    #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
                    #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
                    Family Portrait
                    Siblings and Spouses
                    Mom's first ride
                    Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
                    (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Appreciate the update.

Comment

I appreciate the update.

Comment

Thanks for updating us, Tim! Let him know that he and his family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Regards,
                          Steve

Comment

Tim thanks for being there with Greg. Your a great guy and a true friend. I'm sure you will keep all us updated. If you need anything feel free to contact us. Take care!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsBaatfam View Post
                              Tim thanks for being there with Greg. Your a great guy and a true friend. I'm sure you will keep all us updated. If you need anything feel free to contact us. Take care!
                              Thanks so much for joining up Amy. I know Dawn was very upset by this and I think the Mrs.'s can really add to the support for Greg and his family. Our better halves, the one's that are typically riding pillion, can be better support in these trying times. I know Dawn and I spent a great deal of time reflecting on this tragic situation last night.

Brad bk

Comment

Working...
                              X