Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's See What We Can Do To Help Josh!!!

Billy Ricks Guest

Default Let's See What We Can Do To Help Josh!!!

Everyone here should know the tragic loss Josh is going through. If not here is a link to his thread, http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=165359. We've done this before quite a few times and I think it's time to do it again. We need to set up a fund to help Josh and his family through this troubling time. If he has a Paypal account we can go that route. I know these are tough times for everyone, but if enough people can pitch in $10 or $20 it will go a long way in helping him and his family.

UPDATE: Here is the Paypal account info for those that wish to send funds that way, rose.j.king@gmail.com . I've asked for the home address for those that might choose to mail funds rather than Paypal.

I now have the home address for Josh and Rose. If anyone needs it please PM me so we don't have to post it up here.
    Last edited by Billy Ricks; 09-03-2010 at 12:31 AM.

I'm in Billy, just post up the details.
    83 GS1100ES

Billy Ricks Guest

Thanks Joe, I'll get Frank to put a sticky on this so it stays at the top of the page.

JJ Guest

Count me in. I have been blessed this year as far as work and income goes. It's only fair to share it with someone that really needs it.

Just tell me where to send something to.

Billy Ricks Guest

Quote Originally Posted by JJ View Post
    Count me in. I have been blessed this year as far as work and income goes. It's only fair to share it with someone that really needs it.

Just tell me where to send something to.
    I have been blessed many times over in my life. When my family lost our parents we were in the same boat Josh finds himself in now, no life insurance. Luckily there was 10 kids to share the responsibility. Things are tight for my wife and I right now but this has touched me deeply and I will help.

That sounds good to me. It's the thing I love about this site, I guess it's about biking in general. You wave to total strangers, do the head node acknowledging you have something in common. You stop ready to do what ever you can to help a total stranger. Biking really is something unique.
    Rob
    1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
    Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Let us know, how to make it happen.

cg

83 GS1100g
    2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

raistian77 Guest

Good thinking

Billy Ricks Guest

Okay, Frank has stickied this and Josh's thread. I've PM'ed Josh to see if he has a Paypal account so he can get the funds instantly. If he does and he doesn't mind sharing the account info I'll post it up when he responds. Thanks to those that have already replied. I'll see if I can get a home address for those that don't use Paypal.
    Last edited by Billy Ricks; 09-02-2010 at 11:34 PM.

JJ Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Ricks View Post
    Okay, Frank has stickied this and Josh's thread. I've PM'ed Josh to see if he has a Paypal account so he can get the funds instantly. If he does and he doesn't mind sharing the account info I'll post it up when he responds. Thanks to those that have already replied.
    Billy, thanks a lot for caring enough to get this started. You are a good person!

I have no doubts that the GSR membership will dig deep and help out yet another member.

We all may disagree on a lot of things, but when a fellow member needs help, we come together as one.
    Last edited by JJ; 09-03-2010 at 04:32 AM.