No announcement yet.

2-Cylinder Photos - Post Yours!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 450 cafe racer all finished and enjoying her maiden ride out she is so much fun through the twisties.

fullsizeoutput_13e1.jpg

Comment

What year is your 450? Does it have a kickstart? Where'd you put the battery?
      Nice bike! I love twins. Never even wanted and inline 4. Carbs too much of a pain. Even my modern Suzuki is the SV650 which is a twin. Does the ton without hesitation so why would I want more?
      2003 SV650 full fairing on a formerly naked bike so it has handlebars, not clipons
      1995 Yamaha XT225
      2007 Yamaha XT225
      1981 GS250T Cafe

Comment

Originally posted by solarae View Post
        What year is your 450? Does it have a kickstart? Where'd you put the battery?
        Nice bike! I love twins. Never even wanted and inline 4. Carbs too much of a pain. Even my modern Suzuki is the SV650 which is a twin. Does the ton without hesitation so why would I want more?
        Its an 81 and no kickstart the battery is a lithium and its hiding under the seat hump.

Comment

Very cool. Which lithium battery?
          2003 SV650 full fairing on a formerly naked bike so it has handlebars, not clipons
          1995 Yamaha XT225
          2007 Yamaha XT225
          1981 GS250T Cafe

Comment

This is the one i used it weighs nothing at all and the cranking power is unreal. Always a good idea to purchase a new rectifier if using a lithium battery as well.

Comment

Im away working just now for a few weeks but I will send you a picture with the seat off let you see the set up once I’m back home.

Comment

My 1981 450s Italian market bike, I think.
                It had no history when I bought it but noticed the double springs in each fork leg which the manual said was for that market also the speedo in km/h.
                I'm in sunny (today at least) Herefordshire UK.
                GS450.jpg

Comment

Nice, David!

Comment

82 GS450T. Started life with me as something left out in the yard for 25 years...I was looking for a project with the parameters of 'how cool for how little $$$'. almost 10 years later, it has of course exceeded my original cool vs. cost goal.IMG_20200702_190919.jpg
                    sigpic

Comment

The beginning...2012-07-02_19-46-01_814.jpg
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X