No announcement yet.

Show us your workstand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Highway..The 75 Goldwing is at roughly 565 LBS if i recall correctly and mine never even sneezed at that weight. I am so confident in i that I wouldnt hsitate to out any bike out there on it...and yup even a big pig Harley would be safe there.
    MY BIKES..1977 GS 750 B, 1978 GS 1000 C (X2)
    1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

NEVER SNEAK UP ON A SLEEPING DOG..NOT EVEN YOUR OWN.

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

Where did you get that belly pan from!!!??

Originally posted by Agemax View Post
      trusted old paddock stands for me, and a nice warm living room!

Comment

Here is my humble work platforms.
        The main stand is "the old Hospital bed" with a couple of cross braces and a sheet of ply. Works very well, just have to find a wheel clamp to fit.
        The other is "The old Plastic Crate" with custom made hardwood top, most of which came from an old neighbors cattle yard railing.
        They maybe at the budget end but both work very well.020 (Large).jpg

Comment

The other photo to go with above.
          Attached Files

Comment

I finally got my table to where I was comfortable putting the Litre up on it. It's been a few months in the building. I had to take 4-1 exhaust off to get it on, and I just pushed up & on by myself... A bit scary. I think I will be "tweaking" & messing with it for a while.
            But at least some work can get done on the 1000 now (and my wife can park in her spot in the garage now too).
            image.jpg

Comment

I use a Danmar 4 post auto lift that I added a removable wheel chock.

I know it's overkill but I use the lift for my cars and my sons cars more than bikes...

Comment

Working...
              X