Please give your support and prayers to Tom MLC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tom,

Have a Great NBD Party and I know there's many more to come. Wish I could be there to Party with you.
    Your the Miracle Child. I'm sure the doctors are still scratching their heads on this one.
    All you have now is your new future.................
    Steve

Comment

Thanks for the update, Tom, and it's great news to hear. I wish I could attend your first annual new birthday party, but I have committed to other plans. Cancer is a terrible thing, and it's always good to hear of someone beating the odds. You are doing what counts; enjoying life!

My oldest daughter is a two-time cancer survivor, and we have a similar annual celebration for her every April, since that's when her first diagnosis was, and her treatment began.

Comment

yup Honduras, I wish I could make it to get the chance to meet some of you guys and celebrate life with you...

Comment

Tom,
          You truly are blessed, and I KNOW that you know...
          Wish I could be there!
          My birthday is Oct. 10th, I will be celebrating too, for almost the same reason.
          Life. Living and loving, extended.
          I'm so happy for you.................................AND ME !!!
          I'm doing great and I pray we both stay that way.
          You are my friend forever.
          Say "Hi" to your wife.
          Many Blessings,
          Peppermint Patti

Comment

Hippo Newt Birdie Two Ewes, Tom! Glad to hear that things are going so well! Sorry I won't be in CA to celebrate with you, but I'll be celebrating vicariously from here, hehe!

Be Well!!!

Comment

Good news Tom...great news. Continue to beat this thing!
              EULC ON

Comment

UPDATE! Just saw on FB that Tom is in the Hospital, no details yet. I know he was having tests for gall stones recently. Hope THAT is what this is about! Hang in there Tom!
                sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
                2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

In the Hospital at Christmas!
                  That doesn't sound too good.

Daniel

Comment

Pancreatitis. Not completely surprised. It's a complication from the endoscopy I had on Thursday. SEVERE abdominal pain, cramps, nausea, fever. The plan is to keep me on iv for a few days. Abdominal rest they call it. Nothing in my gourd until the pain goes away. If anyone wants to call, 650.493.5000, I'm in 3C. It's gonna be boring around here.LikeUnlike · · a few seconds ago via mobile ·
                      • Tom just posted this on Facebook.

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Tom, I really hope things are "OK".
                      Marvin, all I can say is keep battling and I hope you fully recover as soon as possible. Words seem useless but they come from the heart.
                      I just had some bad luck. Had to be in the hospital the first time in my life. Long story short, crashed my beautiful 14, had complications from abdominal/colon surgery, I actually flatlined for two minutes, came back and things look good now. Just got home last night after 16 days.
                      After getting a taste of being put into comas, tubes in your throat, stomach, needles sticking you all the time, medicins that are very hard on you, almost no sleep for days from hurting everywhere, worrying about the effect on your family, I can't imagine what you guys have had to endure. I truely feel for both of you and hope for the best.
                      And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
                      Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

GSus Keith !! That dont sound like a relaxing holiday season . Wishing you and Tom a quick recovery .

Originally posted by KEITH KRAUSE View Post
                        crashed my beautiful 14
                        If and when you feel up to it we may want to hear the details.
                        82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Originally posted by KEITH KRAUSE View Post
                          Tom, I really hope things are "OK".
                          Marvin, all I can say is keep battling and I hope you fully recover as soon as possible. Words seem useless but they come from the heart.
                          I just had some bad luck. Had to be in the hospital the first time in my life. Long story short, crashed my beautiful 14, had complications from abdominal/colon surgery, I actually flatlined for two minutes, came back and things look good now. Just got home last night after 16 days.
                          After getting a taste of being put into comas, tubes in your throat, stomach, needles sticking you all the time, medicins that are very hard on you, almost no sleep for days from hurting everywhere, worrying about the effect on your family, I can't imagine what you guys have had to endure. I truely feel for both of you and hope for the best.
                          Keith, Marvin isn't sick, he just reposted what Tom did on facebook.

As far as YOU are concern, hope you are feeling better and make a full recovery. Abdominal/colon surgery as a result of a crash doesn't sound good. Internal injury? Wow! You will be in our prayers...as well as Tom or course. Hope both you guys are feeling better in time for the new year!
                          Ed

To measure is to know.

Mikuni O-ring Kits For Sale...https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...ts#post1703182

Top Newbie Mistakes thread...http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=171846

Carb rebuild tutorial...https://gsarchive.bwringer.com/mtsac...d_Tutorial.pdf

KZ750E Rebuild Thread...http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...0-Resurrection

Comment

Jeez Keith, that most have been a hard go down! Hope you are on the mend now. I am fine, the post I made was quoting Tom from Face Book. Prayers for both of you.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Horrible time to be in hospital... Hope all goes ok Tom.

Keith, glad you're mending. A new bike can be replaced at least, be hard to get a 1000 in as good shape as yours or another Keith!
                              1980 GS1000G - Sold
                              1978 GS1000E - Finished!
                              1980 GS550E - Fixed & given to a friend
                              1983 GS750ES Special - Sold
                              2009 KLR 650 - Sold - gone to TX!
                              1982 GS1100G - Rebuilt and finished. - Sold
                              2009 TE610 - Dual Sporting around dreaming of Dakar.....

www.parasiticsanalytics.com

TWINPOT BRAKE UPGRADE LINKY: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...e-on-78-Skunk/

Comment

Connor's just shown me Tom's posts on facebook, then I get on here to find Keith's had an off!

Thoughts and prayers are with you both, never a good time to be in hospital but at Christmas... Wishing you both a speedy recovery for both of you.
                                It's smoke that make electronic components work.
                                Every time I've let the smoke out by mistake, they never work again.
                                '80 GS250T... long gone... And back!
                                '86 Honda Bol D'Or... very sadly long gone
                                '82 GS1000SZ
                                '82 GS1100GL
                                '01 Honda CBR1100XX BlackBird

Comment

Working...
                                X