Please give your support and prayers to Tom MLC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yesterday's update from Lynda:

"Tom now weighs 173 lbs!!! He feels good, maintains his positive attitude, and is looking forward to his body getting back to normal.
    He and Nami plan on spending a quiet night at home watching all the New Year's celebrations on tv. They'll be at the Doggie Park on Sunday, which they do once a month for their Maltese group. If you have a Maltese and want info. about the group, feel free to e-mail Tom--infinami@earthlink.net Muiya, their dog, was so happy when Tom returned home from AZ because she really missed her "Daddy."

Here's hoping 2011 is a great year for Tom and Nami and for all of YOU! Thank you so much for supporting Tom. He really feels the love and energy you send him.

Lynda"

Comment

Is Tom going to get so fat that we'll have to put him on a diet?
      pmint

Comment

Today's Update from Lynda:

"Tom continues to feel well. Will be working long days the next couple weeks. Next chemo. is Friday, Jan. 7. He plans to attend Kathy's Step class at SJ Express on Sunday, Jan. 9, 8:30 am"

Comment

From Tom's FB

More good news on the cancer battle. Today my doctor toldus of a blood test they've been monitoring. It's called CA19-9. Google that. It's a marker to measure the agressivness of my tumor. Also used to represent the effectiveness of treatment. With a goal of ND, in Oct my number was 3294, Nov 2059, and Dec 251! This means WE ARE WINNING!
          1978 GS 1000 (since new)
          1979 GS 1000 (The Fridge, superbike replica project)
          1978 GS 1000 (parts)
          1981 GS 850 (anyone want a project?)
          1981 GPZ 550 (backroad screamer)
          1970 450 Mk IIID (THUMP!)
          2007 DRz 400S
          1999 ATK 490ES
          1994 DR 350SES

Comment

Wow! What a great start that is today, for my soul.
            Today was just a normal old day...but now....
            You've given me a smile I can't remove!!!
            Thank you. Thank you friends and realitives, Tom....and The Holy Spirit that inspired and encouraged Tom.
            I'm gonna cry...Gotta Go.
            Blessed Be...

Peppermint Patti

Comment

GO TOM!!!
              85 GS1150E May '06 BOM
              79 GS1000S Wes Cooley Beast

Comment

That is such wonderful news Keep it up TOM

Comment

Positive energy headed West! (negative energy toward the tumor!)
                  sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
                  2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Great news Tom.
                    sigpic
                    Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                    1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's
                    2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                    Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                    and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by marvinsc View Post
                      Positive energy headed West! (negative energy toward the tumor!)
                      Sending some your way too!
                      And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
                      Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

Great news Tom! Really great news!
                        And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
                        Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

Thanks for the props everybody!

Sorry I haven't been around much lately. But I see you have been getting regular updates. I happy to say I feel as good as those reports!

I'm starting to get the itch for riding. Spring is not so far away. And as long as I stay healthy, there's the 6th Annual Western States Rally in the summer! Oh yeah! Bruce, count me in!

Comment

Allright! Put me down for Death Valley in June!

Comment

Man, I feel like a jerk for being away from the forums! Tom, buddy, shocked to hear of your big C and SO glad to hear you're doing better!

Comment

I talked to Tom on the phone from Argentina 3 days ago. He sounded great and he said he's doing very well. He has a big spirit and it doesn't surprise me one bit that he's kicking the cancer in the ass. We made plans for going to Alice's Restaurant when i get back so if anyone is coming, sign up.

Comment

Working...
                                X