No announcement yet.

Please give your support and prayers to Tom MLC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What day(s) are you going to be at Infineon? I was thinking of riding up there Friday as I did last year. Saturday and Sunday are booked.

Comment

Thanks for the good news Tom!!
      And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
      Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

Hi Tom,

I get all the updates on Facebook too. You are in my prayers daily and I am so happy to hear that you are, to quote a phrase I learned recently, really giving this thing "a punch in the pants"!

All the best to you and yours,

Cliff

Comment

I'm also glad to hear the great progress, Tom! Been another busy few weeks for me, so apologies for not posting up the updates as I had been doing.

Assume that no news is good news, folks! Although I'd like to be able to post every update, I haven't been on the forum much lately.

Regards,

Comment

Glad to hear the good progress Tom, I got a clean check up today myself. The Docs have turned me loose until September.
            sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
            2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Tom I dont know you but that doesnt and never will stop me from always wishing nothing but the most positive, best wishes to good people in this world & from what ive read here your one of the best. So on that note my new friend I hope life gives you all the best that you deserve and godspeed to you and your loved ones. All the best my friend.

Comment

An update from Lynda:

The magic number is 33. That's the upper limit of normal for the tumor marker test. Tom found out today that his last test result is 33.5!!!! The next test will be done on May 20 when he goes in for his next Oncology Clinic appointment; he will find out then what the continuing treatment plan will be. The PET Scans are done at Stanford every 3 months; the last one was in March.

In the meantime, Tom is enjoying life to the fullest, as they say. He has some upcoming trips planned over the next few months: motorcycle show at Infineon Raceway, fishing trip with his father & brother, and family reunion in New York.

Tom, we're sooooo proud of you!!!!!

Tom is kicking some ASS!! He's my hero.
                85 GS1150E May '06 BOM
                79 GS1000S Wes Cooley Beast

Comment

What Bruce said!! Great news!
                  And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
                  Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

Originally posted by marvinsc View Post
                    Glad to hear the good progress Tom, I got a clean check up today myself. The Docs have turned me loose until September.
                    That's Grrrrrrreat news! As Tony would say.

Comment

Outstanding news!! Thanks for posting it up, Bruce!

Regards,

Comment

Great news Tom!!! I think I'll crack a cold one and have toast to you. I won't be making the rally but I'm trying to connect with an old biker buddy of mine in Santa Cruz in September. If I get down that way instead of him coming north we should together for a brew at Alice's.

Grande Poobah of the rally by soates50, on Flickr
                        '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

Tom posted the following on Facebook today ... Absolutely AWESOME news!

NO MORE CHEMO! NO MORE TREATMENTS! DOCTOR'S HAVE BEEN AMAZED AT MY REMARKABLE PROGRESS. NOW IT'S TIME TO JUST MONITOR ME FOR A WHILE. BLOOD TESTS MONTHLY, AND A CT SCAN EVERY 3 MONTHS. WE'LL SEE IF THIS TUMOR IS REALLY, REALLY DEAD. IT'S BEEN A LONG 8 MONTH BATTLE. THANKS TO ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND SUPPORT. MIRACLES DO HAPPEN.

Way to fight the good fight, Tom!!! Look forward to meeting you in person some day!

Best Regards,

Comment

Good news Tom!

cg
                            sigpic
                            83 GS1100g
                            2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

That is just so awesome!!!!!
                              1983 GS 1100E w/ 1230 kit, .340 lift Web Cams, Ape heavy duty valve springs, 83 1100 head with 1.5mm oversized SS intake valves, 1150 crank, Vance and Hines 1150 SuperHub, Star Racing high volume oil pump gears, 36mm carebs Dynojet stage 3 jet kit, Posplayr's SSPB, Progressive rear shocks and fork springs, Dyna 2000, Dynatek green coils and Vance & Hines 4-1 exhaust.
                              1985 GS1150ES stock with 85 Red E bodywork.

Comment

NO MORE CHEMO! NO MORE TREATMENTS! DOCTOR'S HAVE BEEN AMAZED AT MY REMARKABLE PROGRESS.

Waaaaaaaaay

Daniel

Comment

Working...
                                X