Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Simon and Deb's Excellent Adventure ........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers Cliff .

We'll be back in Dayton on the 16th of May 2011 for a bit over 5 weeks . We'll be back in LA On Saturday , 25th June at 10am . We leave LA for home at 11.55pm on Monday 27th June . Deb is keen on seeing Disneyland so we'll be staying somewhere close to there I guess . If that makes it possible to catch up with you that would be great .

Or the following year , we'll be going to ....................................... ????

Cheers , Simon and Deb .

'79 GS1000S my daily ride in Aus

'82 (x2) GS650ET in the shed

Comment

Originally posted by simon kuether View Post
      We'll be back in Dayton on the 16th of May 2011 for a bit over 5 weeks . ...
      Originally posted by simon kuether View Post
      ... the plan is for us to make Brown County next year . Mr Steve has us booked for a Wing Rally as well (not sure of the dates on that one) . ...
      The Brown County Rally (now known as the 1st Annual Tina Wasserott Memorial Brown County Rally) will be the weekend of May 20-22.
      The Wing Rally will be the following weekend in West Virginia.

I understand there is a possibility that we may be taking a VERY LONG way home.

sigpic
      mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
      hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
      #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
      #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
      Family Portrait
      Siblings and Spouses
      Mom's first ride
      Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
      (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Working...
      X