No announcement yet.

gsx250 coming down to idle prob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It goes away when i give it a little rev, Do the inlet tubes shrink after time? As i tired to tighten the small hose clamp up on the tubes and the tubes just slide off the carbs.

I have priced them up here and they are almost double the cost of the USA. But with the Aussie Dollar at the moment its almost worth getting them sent over.
    Last edited by Guest; 10-24-2010, 08:55 PM.

Comment

I reckon I get 80% of my parts from the states. Just bought a dyna s ignition for about $140 AUD including postage from Z1enterprises as they're over $200 here when you can find em.
      1979 GS750E

Comment

Originally posted by Coady View Post
        Try this guy too www.suziparts.com.au prices seem to vary depending on their "rareness", but he might surprise you.
        Yes I am sure he will surprise you. A real gold digger in my experience as his parts must be made from gold.

Comment

Originally posted by Woodsy View Post
          It goes away when i give it a little rev, Do the inlet tubes shrink after time? As i tired to tighten the small hose clamp up on the tubes and the tubes just slide off the carbs.

I have priced them up here and they are almost double the cost of the USA. But with the Aussie Dollar at the moment its almost worth getting them sent over.
          WOODSY give Z1 a go in the US. They can get genuine parts for you and their postage costs are the best of anyone I've bought off in the States. They got all my intake boots for me, for both the 650 and 550. And as said befor in about 1 1/2 weeks from ordering.

A lot of people don't give Z1 a thought when looking for OEM, but they can get them at cost from the Suzi dealer and still give them to you at a good price.

Comment

Yeah suziparts are quite expensive, not sure what he is like on other things though. I'll contact z1 and see what they say.

Comment

well i am yet to find one that has good postage rates, one place wanted $113 to send it here

Comment

Ouch!!

Can you try something dodgy while you keep looking like wrapping them in gaffer tape or something?
                1982 GS450E - The Wee Beastie
                1984 GSX750S Katana 7/11 - Kit Kat - BOTM May 2020

sigpic

450 Refresh thread: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...-GS450-Refresh

Katana 7/11 thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...84-Katana-7-11

Comment

Ok i found a place that has reasonable postage rates, just waiting to hear back from them.

Comment

Working...
                  X