1980 550L front MC...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1980 550L front MC...

my front master cylinder needs a rebuild kit due to the rubbers leaking from age, i have searched everywhere to find a kit, i even called the dealership and they dont have one, even people who sell kits on ebay dont have it, is der any other models that have the same sizes? and yes i have checked compatibility with other gs bikes and no luck... help please.. any suggestion welcome thanks in advance!

Part number is 59600-33810

Listed on partshark.com for 32.33 don't know if they have it in stock

Part is also listed here

Part is used in many different models GS550L 79-80, GS1000C,EN,EC, GS650GL 81-82

Go here and enter the part number in

Last edited by Guest; 10-22-2010, 05:48 AM.

Comment

There's no actual kit but you'll just need to order the piston cup set and can get that from your local dealer or any of the web dealers like Almarconi said. It will come with everything you need.
      Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
      1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
      2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
      Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
      and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

ahh der u go.. "piston and cup set" the old "master cylinder rebuild kit".. i was looking at it at http://www.alpha-sports.com/suzuki_parts.htm and i said wait i dont need the piston i need the rubbers and spring lol.. well thanks for everything guys for shedding some light into the topic highly appreciated!

Comment

Working...
        X