Post Your Race/Track bike Pics!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the info/specs, Danso.
    I was looking at the footpegs to seat spacing and wondering about size.
    I know my leathers seem to shrink every winter as well
    2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Where are you Bro?

Originally posted by dansofield550 View Post
      ita 1959 bantam , 175 , bored out to 190, with wiseco suzuki piston and kx250 rod, new liner fitted in the old cast barrel and ports raised etc, amal 34mm carb and yzfr125 fork and mz disc , home made ali tank, exhaust gilera modified , all steel clutch and 3 speed box . 17in alloy wheels and honda rs race tyres

will compete in the formula bantam series .

im not a jockey sized rider! , im 5ft 8 and 12st, need to slim a bit though! ,
      That is a fabulous bike!
      My first thought was the head looked like a Bultaco.

But you know, this is an international forum. So please post your location, then we don't have to guess.
      Thanks!
      Bill
      "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
      1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
      1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
      1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

Formula bantam is a UK thing...Oh dear the indignities you Poms do to those poor Bantams...nice job though.

This is my latest build finished. Built for New Zealand pre 72 rules.
        Customer gave me a Villiers Starmaker 250 motor in bits, a Triumph conical front hub,a Benelli 650 rear hub, a couple of shocks, a rough set of forks and a secondhand fairing he wanted to use...
        One of my frames,seat off our Aermacchi mould and the tank is I believe off a TR250 Suzuki mould.
        Turned out nice I think - the owner is happy anyway.
        Last edited by GregT; 04-05-2012, 03:34 AM.

Comment

These little two stroke race bikes didn't appeal to much to me until I saw them zip past me at the Ulster Grand Prix last year. Now I understand...................!

cg
          sigpic
          83 GS1100g
          2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Just funnin

Yeah, then the big boys went past 2 days later-wheelies at 160 mph uphill anyone????

Comment

fresh from paint it is stunning in black and white with a gold pearl. ceramic coated pipes,custom yosh rearsets, all braided lines and a bad ass attitude.

Comment

Triple threat…

Originally posted by amxsteve View Post
                fresh from paint it is stunning in black and white with a gold pearl. ceramic coated pipes,custom yosh rearsets, all braided lines and a bad ass attitude.
                Plenty of muscle there…
                "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
                1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
                1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
                1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

Working...
                X