Earl's Store #1 --- AN Plumbing.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Earl's Store #1 --- AN Plumbing.com

I chose to order stainless brake lines and fittings for the GS and XJ Turbo around the end of November. I chose Earl's Store because they seemed to have a good reputation and their prices seemed fair.

I have yet to receive my order!

The first time I called I was told the adjustable banjo fittings were on backorder and they sent me an e-mail explaining this. I politely explained I did not receive an email and changed the order to the non-adjustable fittings. They said they had the parts in stock and would ship that day. About two weeks passed and still no brake lines!

I called again and got the exact same line as the first time I called. Again, I said change order to non-adjustable fittings. I was told the parts would ship the same day.

It's been a couple of weeks and I still have no parts! I sent them an e-mail today explaining the situation and will call them on Tuesday. Depending on the response I get next week, I will most likely report them to the BBB and call my CC company about the charges.

I'd really like to think this is just an accident and they are not crooks, but this has been going on too long.

Has anyone here done business with them? If so, did you have any problems?

I ordered from them in late July and got mine in late August for the same backorder reason. I spoke to the owner while waiting and he explained they only order about 1000 of each item so they don't maintain a lot of backstock. Unfortunately, if they get a rush on orders (like they did this summer) it will take some time. They were pretty good about calling me back and I would call them every couple of weeks too. Give them a shout and see what's going on. They will get them out to you and you won't be disappointed.
    Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
    1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
    2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
    Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
    and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Working...
    X