X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I 'think' I have everyone on the map that has PMed me. So our own Mr. Robert Barr brings the tally to 189 GSR member across 4 continents and more than 18 countries. Pretty dang impressive......I'd like to see the KLR beat that!
    Rob
    1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
    Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Map Request

Originally posted by azr View Post
      Well I 'think' I have everyone on the map that has PMed me. So our own Mr. Robert Barr brings the tally to 189 GSR member across 4 continents and more than 18 countries. Pretty dang impressive......I'd like to see the KLR beat that!
      AZR Please add my location to the GSR map. PM sent. zip code 95240 Thanks, slayer61

Comment

Again, many thanks.

Great stuff.

Comment

gsr map

you asked if I was on the gsr map . truthfully I don't know. how is it done ive signed in etc. anyway I,m in Vero Beach ,Fla. Area code 32962 ,about 60 miles south of the Cape Kennedy Space Center NASA. seen the shuttle many times at lift off from my home.not a real big deal .just give you a idea as to where im at. Captrise

Comment

im in willis tx

I live in willis tx. Area code 77318

Comment

I live in the U.K., area Lancashire approximately 7 miles north of Blackpool.
              1983 Suzuki Gs850 gz totally original condition apart from a motad 4 into 1 exhaust and custom made stainless steel rack and pannier carrier (made by myself). The bike won many Suzuki Owners Club Awards (this was many years ago) although it is in as good or nicer now.

The big guy up there rides a Suzuki (this I know)
              Last edited by fastbysuzuki; 02-05-2014, 06:15 AM. Reason: Rectify a mistake
              The big guy up there rides a Suzuki (this I know)
              1981 gs850gx

1999 RF900
              past bikes. RF900
              TL1000s
              Hayabusa
              gsx 750f x2
              197cc Francis Barnett
              various British nails

Comment

Originally posted by FreshmanJoe View Post
                need to see more folks from central il on the map. I need some people to go riding with.
                But you're not in central Il. ? ? ?

BUT, I'm not all that far from you. Come take a ride out in the country...
                '83 GS 1100T
                The Jet

sigpic
                '95 GSXR 750w
                The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Just realized how old some of these are...

I am now in North Judson, In.
                  '83 GS 1100T
                  The Jet

sigpic
                  '95 GSXR 750w
                  The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Yes, I guess some probably are. I've never once had a PM saying "hey I've moved"
                    Rob
                    Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Hi, I Live in Niagara Falls, Ontario.

Comment

1977 gs 750 first year

Hi
                        This is the first time I have used this forum so not sure if I am even posting in the correct place. I am rebuilding my bike into a cafe racer. Front end is twin disk brake, speedo gearing on left side as usual. I have just fitted new speedo cable and it is very close to disk brake etc, touching unless I pull the cable away. Any ideas, is this normal?

Thanks
                        Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
                          Just realized how old some of these are...
                          Yes, I guess some probably are. I've never once had a PM saying "hey I've moved"
                          Well, I have NOT moved. I hate moving so much, I tell everybody that my next anticipated address will be a cemetery plot.

Hopefully not any time soon.

sigpic
                          mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
                          hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
                          #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
                          #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
                          Family Portrait
                          Siblings and Spouses
                          Mom's first ride
                          Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
                          (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Can someone please tell me how to reach the ghost machine?
                            please

Comment

This is the wrong thread to be searching for someone.
                              Rob

Comment

This is the wrong thread to be searching for someone.
                                what is a gsr ,gsxr, gs1000, gsgke ,gkd,

Comment

Working...
                                X