No announcement yet.

Ebay Bar End Mirrors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for heads up on mirrors, have skunk and stock mirrors look sick. landshark your bike looks great, love the paint.

Comment

Originally posted by metalman View Post
      landshark your bike looks great, love the paint.
      Cheers, it was a pain in the arse, but worth it.

Comment

I did these off EBay

Not fond of round mirrors.I like to have them more in my line of sight to.Just personal preference,here's the link http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Ken-Sean-Conv...item3f006468e2
        Last edited by Guest; 04-08-2012, 10:52 AM. Reason: Correcting link

Comment

SVSooke, do those have the rubber expansion sleeves more like Napoleans?

Comment

Yes they do,that is why I got them over the cheaper Emgos.Had a set of those 20+ years ago.Could not get them tight without a lot of tinkering.My total with shipping was what 1 Napoleon was locally.

Comment

Thanks for the info afholderman, I just ordered a set.

Sorry, old thread :/

Comment

Snap - I have the same mirrors on mine!

And yes, I like to mount them on the side rather than at the end. Better vision than the stock mirrors. I tried them hanging down below the bars but my arms blocked off my sight line and I could see the mirrors at all!

Comment

Would someone be willing to weigh the bar ends minus the mirror and then with? I am lookin to replace mine with these but they'll take the place of the stock bar end weights...I like the weight for vibration reduction so don't wan them to be much lighter than the weights...

Comment

Anyone?? Please?

Comment

I could weigh mine when they come in. Will be a week or so, remind me.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCafeKid View Post
                        Would someone be willing to weigh the bar ends minus the mirror and then with? I am lookin to replace mine with these but they'll take the place of the stock bar end weights...I like the weight for vibration reduction so don't wan them to be much lighter than the weights...
                        I agree. I wonder what the effect of having the mirrors hanging off the bar end weights would have on the vibration dampening effect. My bike also has factory bar end weights so these would have to replace them just like TCK.
                        I need a set, as my GPz mirrors give me an excellent view of my elbows, but not much else. Also, I need black rectangular mirrors vs. the rounds, since I will also keep the stock rectangular fairing mirrors.

Comment

OK for TCK and KAK the mirrors on my bike in post #18 come in at 1 pound.Only have 1 small band of blurriness other than that you can tell what's behind .In part because you can actually see behind you

Comment

@SVSooke, was it about 60 bucks for the mirrors in total, purchase price and shipping.... ? almost 40 bucks in shipping......that is a bummer...

Comment

Originally posted by GateKeeper View Post
                              @SVSooke, was it about 60 bucks for the mirrors in total, purchase price and shipping.... ? almost 40 bucks in shipping......that is a bummer...
                              IIRC I asked about the shipping and 2 shipped for the about same price as 1.Put in th proper link to,linked to 1" by mistake.
                              Last edited by Guest; 04-08-2012, 10:55 AM.

Comment

sorry, I didn't put 2 mirrors,,,,,I thought they came as a pair, but now I see it's 18 something for one, so about 40 for the mirrors and almost 40 for shipping....

got it....

man do we skinned on shipping......

Comment

Working...
                                X