No announcement yet.

Ebay Bar End Mirrors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looked at a bunch of these on eBay,these where the least expensive for shipping,nice units to.If they had chrome ones I'd get some for the Red Skunk.Some how black one don't do it for that bike.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCafeKid View Post
      Would someone be willing to weigh the bar ends minus the mirror and then with? I am lookin to replace mine with these but they'll take the place of the stock bar end weights...I like the weight for vibration reduction so don't wan them to be much lighter than the weights...
      The bar end alone is 3 ounces (or 80grams)
      with the mirror it is 6.5 ounces (or 184 grams)

I just bought a different set of mirrors, they were cheaper, main reason is i found these to vibrate loose. I am sure you could fix it, but i wanted a different look.

US $25 with free post.

Comment

Well, I have run into a snag. My current OEM weights screw into the clip-ons. The ones I see so far on eBay have a part that slips into the bars instead. They state I will have to drill out my bars, which I object to on several levels. There are also some that claim they can clamp onto my current weights. Any comments?
        I wonder if these could work if I removed the barrel at the handlebar side and used longer screws that fit my clip-ons? http://www.ebay.com/itm/MOTORCYCLE-B...ht_5095wt_1396
        Last edited by Guest; 04-08-2012, 06:43 PM. Reason: added link

Comment

Working...
        X