Used GS parts in AZ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Used GS parts in AZ?

If this is the wrong topic for this post I am sorry.

I recently moved from Oregon to Queen Creek, AZ. I was wondering if any fellow GSer's in AZ knew of and salvage yards I may be able to check out for some 1100E parts. Thanks for your time.

Chris

Hello all GS'ers '! My name Asyraf Jawar from Malaysia and a new member in this forum. Tom Murphy who introduced me this forum. I have an '78 Suzuki GS1000, and have been looking for Wes Cooley Replica fairing to fit into my bike. I hope all friends can help me to get this fairing. Thank you.
    cheers

Comment

Welcome Asyraf, please start your own thread in the GS owners section to introduce yourself. This is Buyer reviews, and a thread someone else started. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by 0mental0 View Post

I recently moved from Oregon to Queen Creek, AZ. I was wondering if any fellow GSer's in AZ knew of and salvage yards I may be able to check out for some 1100E parts. Thanks for your time.

Chris
        Hi Chris, the best place for this thread is in parts wanted rather than buyer reviews.

Comment

Originally posted by 0mental0 View Post

Chris

Welcome ...Dam still no GS'ers to hang with ...Theres a real big yard called Bob's ... But grab your but ... Sorry to say ..They suck as people and life forms ...

Go to craigslist ..Then to flagstaff AZ ...82 1100e ...$850 with some cool mods ...Best buy of the week ...I;m sure Bobs wants that for a gas tank...

There are some smaller yards too in the valley ...

David

Hazardous Toys inc
          Last edited by Guest; 05-12-2011, 02:47 AM.

Comment

there is a place in Rye AZ but again prices are to high. ditch the junck yards to many owners with complexes and go straight to ebay or the wanted section of this forum.

Haztoys, where are you located?
            78 GS1000 Yosh replica racer project
            82 Kat 1000 Project
            05 CRF450x
            10 990 ADV-R The big dirt bike

P.S I don't check PM to often, email me if you need me.

Comment

Originally posted by first timer View Post
              there is a place in Rye AZ but again prices are to high. ditch the junk yards to many owners with complexes and go straight to ebay or the wanted section of this forum.

Haztoys, where are you located?
              Prescott AZ ...One of the most beautiful rollercoaster on the planet ...

20 years ago there was just WILD old bikes at Rye... Do they ever sell any thing there at any price ...Now its just rust ..

Bobs is REAL big for a bike yard ...No yards north of you I know of ... Smoken deals on GS's north of you I most say ...I'm the only GS's lover for 100 miles ....The GS 1100 in Flagstaff is the bomb ..Chop off the growth off the back of the seat .......
              Last edited by Guest; 05-12-2011, 02:48 AM.

Comment

yeah not many gs guys in az, i'll look you up if i am head up that way, usually go a few times a year, i am a big fan of the east side of the state, like 87 through rye and 191. I'll be in prescott for sure in october for the the flat track races. Hope to see you there.
                78 GS1000 Yosh replica racer project
                82 Kat 1000 Project
                05 CRF450x
                10 990 ADV-R The big dirt bike

P.S I don't check PM to often, email me if you need me.

Comment

Working...
                X