Miss you Ed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miss you Ed

Now that riding season is almost here again..my thoughts turn to a close friend of mine and former member here..Ed (Edot)..we actually met through this forumn as he was having issues with his 550 and I had the chance to help him out..we became close friends in a short amount of time...always willing to give you the shirt off his back....I surely do miss Him...He was killed last year on his bike..doing what he loved...riding...
    Godspeed My Friend....

DDM

My condolences for the loss of close your friend and riding buddy.
    "Just Ducky, Thanks!"

Where I've ridden.

Comment

Yep. Sux. I been thinking about that youngster, Jake (nisom512), in Hastings too. Also my cousin a few years back down in IA. Sad . Try to remember the good times.....
      Last edited by bonanzadave; 04-16-2011, 11:13 AM.
      82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

I have lost many great riding buddies over the years.
        To this I give you a salute to our brother Ed.
        Doug aka crag antler

83GS1100E, gone
        2000 Kawasaki Concours
        Please wear ATGATT

Comment

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
          Yep. Sux. I been thinking about that youngster, Jake (nisom512), in Hastings too. Also my cousin a few years back down in IA. Sad . Try to remember the good times.....
          I hear ya dave. I worked on a bunch of different bikes with Jake and went on some rides with him. Jake was about 22 years old.

Rick

Comment

Working...
          X