June 2011 BOM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great looker...

Great job.....you are too modest.....let's hear more of the story on the restoration.

Comment

It is really very nice bike, in Yellow color it looks like awesome, I like very much in Yellow color, its such a beautiful bike.

Comment

Originally posted by pan View Post
        Beautiful bike! I'm kind of new to GS spotting so forgive the newbie question. Is the headlight cowl painted diferently? Though I cant see the headlight, the cowl sugjests that its square. What years did GSs have square headlights? Any chances of some more pics? dash and headlight area maybe? thanks
        The 80-91 1100Es had the rectangular headlight. They switched to the large round "train light" headlight for 82-83.

Comment

been looking for a pic of this bike. where can I find it? sorry still a newbee i guess

Comment

Originally posted by sparkey View Post
            been looking for a pic of this bike. where can I find it? sorry still a newbee i guess
            Go to the GS Resources main page - it's right there.
            sigpic
            Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
            1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's
            2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
            Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
            and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
              Go to the GS Resources main page - it's right there.
              I have the forum page as my default. I got it now. She is SWEET!!!! I hope my 750e looks as good when its done!!!

Comment

Working...
              X