Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Peppermint Pattie's Condition

dorkburger is online now Forum Guru Past Site Supporter
    Super Site Supporter

Patti, I wish you the best. Itís got to be tough being sharp and willing mentally, but in a body that says no. My mother in law is in the same situation and it itís tough to see.
    Keep us in the loop. I always enjoy youíre check ins and your views on life.

When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
    -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
    -Rusty old scooter.
    Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Patti, atheist that I am my prayers are with you.
    Get out there, face the wind and sun and drink it up.
    80 GS850GT
    79 Z400B

KEITH KRAUSE is offline Forum Guru Charter Member
    GSResource Superstar
    Past Site Supporter
    Angeles Forest, So.Calif./Hurricane, Utah.

All my prayers and best wishes, Patti.
    And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
    Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermint Patti View Post
    Hi Kids,
    As my condition worsens, my Faith is strengthened... My skeleton is shot. My organs, blood brain, everything else (heart) is in excellent shape. My Dr. is amazed...
    During this time of lockdowns and fear.... I'm not buying it... I stay home because I WANT TO.... I feel the world's energy has been zapped.... I Pray a lot...
    I've have 20 year friendships on this site that I would like to keep... Despite our opinions in off topic... Lol... Thank you all for being there/here for me...
    You'll never know the comfort this site has been to me in the past/present... Most of all... Thank You Frank! For starting and staffing this site. You guys ROCK !!!
    Wishing you the best of times...

From

"Red"
    GSXR7ED

Ed

GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
    GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
    GSX-R750Y (Sold)

The fact that you infer my non-acceptance is what I'm talking about. (31Jan2021)
    Quote Originally Posted by GSXR7ED
    Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Hey Patti, been admiring your strength and resolve through out last few years. you're definitely a forum favs

Seen any good movies lately ?