X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PP, check your inbox for PMs.
    Larry

'79 GS 1000E
    '93 Honda ST 1100 SOLD-- now residing in Arizona.
    '18 Triumph Tiger 800 (gone too soon)
    '19 Triumph Tiger 800 Christmas 2018 to me from me.
    '01 BMW R1100RL project purchased from a friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S. View Post
      Granny should get back on that monster 11E and escape suburban sprawl!

Oh....!!! How Granny WANTS TO !!!
      Honestly though, there are a lot more vehicles on the road now... pretty scary on my last ride...
      Some car with two jerks weaving in and out of traffic, just to get a look at me... I'm so over it after all these years...
      Trust me, the biker never gets out of you, you still lean into turns once in a while (not thinking your in a car... Even while watching some driving scenes on the tube... lol...
      BTW: Thanks for your spirit-raising post...! If I get rich, I'd still like to make it into a 3-wheeler...

Comment

Originally posted by alke46 View Post
        PP, check your inbox for PMs.
        Holy Cow... It's been a long time since I checked my inbox, huh? Where you living now?

Comment

Originally posted by Peppermint Patti View Post
          Holy Cow... It's been a long time since I checked my inbox, huh? Where you living now?
          Still living in Nebraska. Was just in your state visiting with my sis in Mesa.
          Larry

'79 GS 1000E
          '93 Honda ST 1100 SOLD-- now residing in Arizona.
          '18 Triumph Tiger 800 (gone too soon)
          '19 Triumph Tiger 800 Christmas 2018 to me from me.
          '01 BMW R1100RL project purchased from a friend.

Comment

Seems like everyone is escaping to the great outdoors... where I live... I might have to change my life and find someone to settle down with... Woe the thought!
            Everyone wants to be strong, mindful and self-reliant. I'm finding that's harder when you start aging... so: HAVE AS MUCH FUN AS YOU CAN NOW !!!!! Love, blessings and strength, sent!
            That is a good thought, Patti.
            The last year especially has seen people I know age quickly, perhaps faster than they thought possible for themselves. Sedentary lifestyles are not good for long-term health, regardless of age.
            "If you scare people enough, they will demand removal of freedom. This is the path to tyranny."
            Elon Musk Jan, 2022

Comment

Well... Here we are, 10 (ten) years later, after the truck crash, and I am still kicking... and, kicking back. Thank all of you for caring about me, and for always being so kind and loving. (Exception: Politics... lol)!!
              I have been active in politics in Yavapai Co. AZ, as well as our little hamlet in the Verde Valley (near Sedona) since I moved here. My investigative background has been a plus.
              I have been working on my autobiography, the early years, up to about age 30...

With the craziness of the world today, I am mostly staying home and heating my home with wood. I get around pretty darn good now, however, not for long periods of time, because of pain.
              I also found out my back has severe scoliosis, severe arthritis, severe degenerative disc disease and 4 severely herniated bulging discs... (& nany other things...)
              I'm still happy and smiling... and cracking jokes whenever possible! I've been in and out of the forum during the last 10 years, and have missed the friendships I have made.
              I will never forget how you people stood behind me when I was attacked as a Bartender at the local Re-Neck bar... 16 (?) years ago...
              We were a tight family then. I hope you are still a tight family...!
              Blessing to All thru this global mess we are enduring... Think positive and help each other...
              Because of all I've been through, I feel I know God personally. May His Will Be Done.......................
              Last edited by Peppermint Patti; 01-28-2021, 02:07 PM.

Comment

It warms the heart to see you post again!

Through more than twenty years of my being on GSR (and its antecedents) I have read many stories, and I know of no one else who has lived through anywhere near what you have done, Patti.
                For many of us you have long been an inspiration.

You still are.

Stay well.
                "If you scare people enough, they will demand removal of freedom. This is the path to tyranny."
                Elon Musk Jan, 2022

Comment

Heal up quick Patti

Mad
                  83 GS750E
                  2006 ZX14
                  2004 KTM 450 EXC
                  2001 Yamaha Big Bear

Comment

Hi Kids,
                    As my condition worsens, my Faith is strengthened... My skeleton is shot. My organs, blood brain, everything else (heart) is in excellent shape. My Dr. is amazed...
                    During this time of lockdowns and fear.... I'm not buying it... I stay home because I WANT TO.... I feel the world's energy has been zapped.... I Pray a lot...
                    I've have 20 year friendships on this site that I would like to keep... Despite our opinions in off topic... Lol... Thank you all for being there/here for me...
                    You'll never know the comfort this site has been to me in the past/present... Most of all... Thank You Frank! For starting and staffing this site. You guys ROCK !!!

Comment

Hi Kids,
                      As my condition worsens, my Faith is strengthened... My skeleton is shot. My organs, blood brain, everything else (heart) is in excellent shape. My Dr. is amazed...
                      During this time of lockdowns and fear.... I'm not buying it... I stay home because I WANT TO.... I feel the world's energy has been zapped.... I Pray a lot...
                      I've have 20 year friendships on this site that I would like to keep... Despite our opinions in off topic... Lol... Thank you all for being there/here for me...
                      You'll never know the comfort this site has been to me in the past/present... Most of all... Thank You Frank! For starting and staffing this site. You guys ROCK !!!

Wow drum kit to fore
                      Before Kenny dyed his hair grey
                      1983 GS 550 LD
                      2009 BMW K1300s

Comment

Patti, I wish you the best. It’s got to be tough being sharp and willing mentally, but in a body that says no. My mother in law is in the same situation and it it’s tough to see.
                        Keep us in the loop. I always enjoy you’re check ins and your views on life.
                        sigpic
                        When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                        -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                        -Rusty old scooter.
                        Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                        https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                        https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Patti, atheist that I am my prayers are with you.
                          Get out there, face the wind and sun and drink it up.
                          97 R1100R
                          Previous
                          80 GS850G, 79 Z400B, 85 R100RT, 80 Z650D, 76 CB200

Comment

All my prayers and best wishes, Patti.
                            And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
                            Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

Hi Kids,
                              Wishing you the best of times...

From

"Red"
                              GSXR7ED

Ed

GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
                              GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
                              GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
                              Originally posted by GSXR7ED
                              Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Hey Patti, been admiring your strength and resolve through out last few years. you're definitely a forum favs

Seen any good movies lately ?

Comment

Working...
                                X