Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Peppermint Pattie's Condition

Planecrazy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by haztoys View Post
    I drive past where she is staying going to work ... If theres anything Patti needs or any help I would be glad to help ...
    Haztoys,

If you wouldn't mind printing out this thread (and updates) from time to time and bringing them to Patti (Sexton) that would be awesome - I'm sure she'll appreciate it!

Patti,

I am so sorry to hear that you're in yet another physical struggle - you've certainly endured more than your share, and you're due for a break, girlfriend! I sure hope you feel better soon, and that you mend quickly! As always, positive energy heading your way, Hon!!!

Regards,

argonsagas is online now Forum LongTimer Charter Member
    GSResource Superstar
    Past Site Supporter

Patti, this overriding urge you have to compete with everyone else has just got to stop.

Some of us have been badly hurt, even died in a couple of cases and then revived, but for cumulative damage.....You won!

Really.

You are the overall winner.

Now, stop it!

Get better soon, dear lady, and please keep us informed of progress.
    "The only thing worse than ignorance is arrogance." AE

Patti, I'm sorry to hear that you got hurt but I am thankful that it happened in the truck and not the bike. Listen to what the doctors say and hurry up and get out of rehab. Prayers coming your way!

Frank

salty_monk is offline Forum LongTimer GSResource Superstar
    Past Site Supporter

All the best and hoping for a good recovery.

Dan

1980 GS1000G - Sold
    1978 GS1000E - Finished!
    1980 GS550E - Fixed & given to a friend
    1983 GS750ES Special - Sold
    2009 KLR 650 - Sold - gone to TX!
    1982 GS1100G - Rebuilt and finished. - Sold

www.agadisplay.com
    www.parasiticsanalytics.com

TWINPOT BRAKE UPGRADE LINKY: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...e-on-78-Skunk/

Skateguy50 Guest

Any updates?

OMG Enough is Enough! Will the controlling powers (whom ever you may be) please give this girl a break? Prayers and love coming your way Patti. get better soon!

pmint patti Guest

Hello This is Dr. Gamma, Pattie would like to thank everyone who has sent her a card during her stay in rehab hostpital. It sure brought a big smile to her face, plus the change in the tone in her voice was quite noticeable!!! She really needed something like those kind cards and notes to bring her back to way she always was. Pattie will still be in rehab a bit longer. She has progressed from bed and wheelchair, to be able to walk with the help of a walker. She is getting there!!! So just keep her in your prayers, and before all of us know it she will be as good as new. Might not be able to go thur the TSA xray machine without setting it off, but that is a smallprice to pay.

Planecrazy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by pmint patti View Post
    Hello This is Dr. Gamma, Pattie would like to thank everyone who has sent her a card during her stay in rehab hostpital. It sure brought a big smile to her face, plus the change in the tone in her voice was quite noticeable!!! She really needed something like those kind cards and notes to bring her back to way she always was. Pattie will still be in rehab a bit longer. She has progressed from bed and wheelchair, to be able to walk with the help of a walker. She is getting there!!! So just keep her in your prayers, and before all of us know it she will be as good as new. Might not be able to go thur the TSA xray machine without setting it off, but that is a smallprice to pay.
    Dr Gamma,

You didn't mention whether or not Patti was able to receive a print out of our messages from this thread. I hope she had the chance to see them. If not, please let us know, and one of us (probably me) will make it a point to print the thread out and mail it to her (I'll need to go back and find that address).

Thanks for the update!

frijoles-and-beans Guest

I don't know you from anyone Patti, but I see you posting. I hope you recover soon.

Love,

Ricardo

ptexotik Guest

Wishing you a sure and steady recovery PP!