Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From an earlier post, I think it is Sexton...
    Curt
    sigpic'85 GS1150 1428 14-1 200+hp Hang On

Comment

Yes, Curt, it is.
      "If you scare people enough, they will demand removal of freedom. This is the path to tyranny."
      Elon Musk Jan, 2022

Comment

What amazes me the most is, despite her own challenge, she still found the love to support me during my cancer fight. I didn't even know it because I was focused on my own battle.

It takes a good hearted person to take their eyes off of themselves.

Thank you, Patti.

Mend well.

God bless.

Comment

Please Everyone,
          Keep lying,
          you make me sound like a good person...
          pmint

Comment

Don't nobody gotta tell no lies about that. Youse is one of de best.

"If you scare people enough, they will demand removal of freedom. This is the path to tyranny."
            Elon Musk Jan, 2022

Comment

Originally posted by pmint patti View Post
              Just call me Angel of the Morning.

We have an old saying on the south side of Chicago;
              " If I'm lying...I'm dying " ....
              Well, I'm still alive.
              You can still threaten your kids by telling my story.

You, kids, are the real angels & heros of this story...
              Can't write any more, tired.

pmint
              Yay, Patti, you're BACK! I'm sure glad you're still in the land of the living. Rest and recuperate, lady! You Rock!

Comment

Glad to see you back Patti!

Hap

Comment

Like another poster, I don't know you nor do you know me, but I certainly want to pass on good wishes for a full recovery. Just don't try to rush into anything too quickly as it may set you back again and right now you do not need any more set-backs. Good luck to you.

Larry
                  Larry

'79 GS 1000E
                  '93 Honda ST 1100 SOLD-- now residing in Arizona.
                  '18 Triumph Tiger 800 (gone too soon)
                  '19 Triumph Tiger 800 Christmas 2018 to me from me.
                  '01 BMW R1100RL project purchased from a friend.

Comment

Patti,

These last few years have certainly tested your inner strength and resolve. I am continually amazed at your ability to not just recover but blossom even more beautifully each time. You know I always in your corner and wishing you nothing but the best.

Hugs and love!

Comment

Thanks everyone,
                      ...And, actually, I'm recovering twice as fast as most others!
                      I was only home one day, when I threw away the wheel chair AND my walker as soon as I was at home. They held me back.
                      My friends visit often enough, and take me shopoping ad to the drug store.
                      I still have a slew of Dr.'s appointments coming up...The community here has just gotten a van, to take people who can't drive, to the Dr.s, Dentist lab tests, even shopping. So I get a ride, FREE!

Not having a car is a bummer out here...Still waiting for a battery for the El Camino sitting out in front...I don't have the Dr's permition to drive, yet, anyway. ...just getting antsy....
                      I also got a handicapped plackard, good for 5 years!

I've been going out some nights to see "open mike" performances.
                      My one girl friend takes me. It's GOOD to get outa here for a while.
                      Still lonesome tho...

pmint

Comment

Hey, just saw this thread Patti, and kinda wishing I still lived in Phoenix so I could send these well wishes from less far away. But never-the-less, glad to hear that you're fighting for your recovery, and wish you continued better health!

Josh

Comment

You newer guys seem really nice.

Thank you for all the nice things you, (especially those who not too famliar with me ) said to me..

...AND MY FAST, EXCELLENT, REHABILITATION RECOVERY, is just as miraculous as the fact they saved my life at all, in that near-fatal crash...
                          People I meet everyday are astounded that I'm getting around so good after, and so soon. It happened June 3rd, that's not that log ago.

I think that in a month or two, the right ankle that I destroyed will be strong enought to hold up my bike...
                          Gotta contact Ray.

I truly love my GSR Family....Hope I can make it to a reunion again soon, but, I'm afraid for most of us $$$ is going to be in short supply for a while..

Thanks for sharing!
                          pmint
                          (I'm trying to be more active on the GSR, but, my energy drains quicker than it used to. ) I'm really trying to be better...

Sorry for any mispellings, I can't find spell check !!!

Comment

I'm still here Patti. I hope you are healing well & the pain is gone or close to it. I can fix your starter clutch but we need to replace the big starter gear because it broke that. I have photos if you want to see where the gear broke. Hang in there lady! Ray.

Comment

Ray,
                              I've been meaning to get in touch with you. and thinking about it hard for the past week.........And here you are! You are truly psyhic aren't you?

How much does the big starter gear go for? I mean what should I expect to pay?

I have two last places that I can try and promise to do it tomorrow.

You're the man Ray...THANK YOU !!!
                              Many Blessings,

pmint

Comment

Patti,
                                I just reread the whole thread... I saw somewhere that you live in Sedona? If that is true, then I just missed you as I was there for one night last month... I was visiting a buddy that I haven't see in 30 years...
                                Anyway if you need something,he lives in Sedona also. His name is Bob Riley and he used to be a fireman there. O.K. then. Get Happy and enjoy those mountain views...
                                Curt
                                sigpic'85 GS1150 1428 14-1 200+hp Hang On

Comment

Working...
                                X