1980 gs 1000 gl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1980 gs 1000 gl

so i bought this bike a while ago i was wondering if anybody would be able to help me i need to know where the sync screws are and the air fuel mix screws are photos if possible because i got another set of carbs and i have vacuum gauges but am interested in getting an acuale set for syncing let me know please and thank you

Hi,

Feel free to read your "mega-welcome" and visit my little website. Most of your questions will be answered there, with pictures and everything.

You received your "mega-welcome" in one of your PREVIOUS THREADS. <<Clicky.

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Comment

Get yourself a manual. It will be the most important part of your bike. And absolutley check out Basscliffs links. also invaluable info. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by nitro3custom View Post
        Get yourself a manual. It will be the most important part of your bike. And absolutley check out Basscliffs links. also invaluable info. Good luck.
        The two events can coincide. I'm sure there will be a service manual there, either factory or other. Also grab the CV carb rebuild guide from the right side. It will give you massive details on the carb parts. It is obvious what you intend to do, but you will need more info.

Comment

Working...
        X