Dangerous cagers (P?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dangerous cagers (P?)

Anyone else film some of these jack-tards?

Here's one from this morning.
    That is a telephone attached to her left ear.
    I rolled the window down and had the camera out and she didn't even see me!
    She barely noticed that the other cars were moving yet alone that the light had changed.
    Also of note, was the Obama/Biden bumper sticker.

Remember that they are all around you when you are riding!!!

Daniel

Another one.

Yes, that is her foot on the dash!

Comment

I'm suprised she isn't painting her toe nails.
      Only you could turn this political.
      I had a guy yesterday in a van with his business advertised all over it with phone numbers and everything throw it in reverse and almost run me over to let a kid cross the street in the cross walk. People were honking at him and I was screaming and honking at him and hauling ass backwards.
      I followed him, took down his license and called the cops to report an unsafe driver.
      A$$hat
      Turns out his business was illegal and so was he.
      1983 GS 1100E w/ 1230 kit, .340 lift Web Cams, Ape heavy duty valve springs, 83 1100 head with 1.5mm oversized SS intake valves, 1150 crank, Vance and Hines 1150 SuperHub, Star Racing high volume oil pump gears, 36mm carebs Dynojet stage 3 jet kit, Posplayr's SSPB, Progressive rear shocks and fork springs, Dyna 2000, Dynatek green coils and Vance & Hines 4-1 exhaust.
      1985 GS1150ES stock with 85 Red E bodywork.

Comment

Cell phone drivers? Thats about the norm over here.

What is really scary is the fully loaded box truck with its door WIDE OPEN cruising down the highway . Needless to say he was in my mirrors very quickly.

I have thought about making a LED sign or something on the back of my jacket saying something clever about cell phone drivers. something like "Put down the phone and drive A-Hole"

Comment

wide open door i get, he was probably taking a **** or urinating. cells to the ear i dont really care for either. but when you see a book taped to a steering wheel, or driver fingering the passenger, thats like a whole new level of stupidity. Texting or socializing in your phone is much bigger problem as it actually takes your face off the road.

Comment

That's one of the reasons I want to get one of those obnoxiously loud air horns !!
            Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
            Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
            1983 GS 750

Comment

On my way to work this morning was a guy on a goldwing cruising down the highway.... Texting.

I was behind him for a while and be kept looking down, so I thought he was having bike trouble. I changed lanes to get along side him and he has a phone in his left hand. So now I'm not looking where I'm going either because I'm staring at this guy in disbelief. He eventually looked up and saw me staring at him, and he waved. I got the hell away from that guy real quick.
              Last edited by Guest; 09-01-2011, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth View Post
                On my way to work this morning was a guy on a goldwing cruising down the highway.... Texting.

I was behind him for a while and be kept looking down, so I thought he was having bike trouble. I changed lanes to get along side him and he has a phone in his left hand. So now I'm not looking where I'm going either because I'm staring at this guy in disbelief. He eventually looked up and saw me staring at him, and he waved. I got the hell away from that guy real quick.
                Was he drinking a latte? (sorry Steve...couldn't resist)
                Current Bikes:
                2001 Yamaha FZ1 (bought same one back)

Comment

Another safe driver...

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post
                    Another safe driver...

Looks like that's a no parking zone...why am I not surprised. Happens all the time around schools here, cars that bring kids to school can't wait to funnel through the special lane so they just stop anywhere and doors fly open. Crazy thing is that you would think that knowing they've stopped where they shouldn't they would hurry and be done with it, but no.

Comment

Ughhh nothing annoys me more than people yapping away while driving.

Which is why I installed an airhorn.

Comment

Originally posted by ddaniels View Post
                        Was he drinking a latte? (sorry Steve...couldn't resist)
                        Sorry, no latte for me, but would you mind handing me that capuccino?

Oh, never mind. I'll just grab one out of the machine on the back.

Last edited by Steve; 09-01-2011, 08:42 PM.
                        sigpic
                        mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
                        hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
                        #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
                        #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
                        Family Portrait
                        Siblings and Spouses
                        Mom's first ride
                        Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
                        (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Working...
                        X