Travel Tales from the UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cup of Tea

That would be cool, a nice cup of either PG Tips or Tetley tea and some digestives. Have fun Charlie.

Ed

EDIT: Do you Typhoo?
    Last edited by GSXR7ED; 05-09-2015, 10:18 PM.
    GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
    GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
    GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
    Originally posted by GSXR7ED
    Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
      I am so f@#$ing jealous. Have a great trip Charlie.......
      Well Garth I'm sure they'll let you in the country and we'll find you a place to stay.

Originally posted by tomo View Post
      If you get up County Durham way Charlie, give me a shout. Self employed now, so have a good boss and can take time off at short notice !. If you are heading for the Lake District might be able to meet up somewhere there, not far from here really. I`ll pm some contact info just in case.
      I've got your information. I was hoping you'd see this. I'll be in touch when I get a little closer to going and know plans better. I need to negotiate with the wife and daughters.

Originally posted by GSXR7ED View Post
      That would be cool, a nice cup of either PG Tips or Tetley tea and some digestives. Have fun Charlie.

Ed

EDIT: Do you Typhoo?
      There is a box of Tetley in our kitchen, although I was thinking of tasting something a bit stronger......

Thanks for your responses.

cg
      sigpic
      83 GS1100g
      2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Have a cider for me Charlie please?
        sigpic
        Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
        1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's
        2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
        Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
        and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Lake District! You'll be close to Hadrian's Wall, well worth a visit if you haven't been... Man, I'm jealous too!!!
          IBA# 12860
          Iron Butt SS1000 & BB1500
          1984 KZ1100R
          2008 Kawasaki KLR650
          2011 Concours 1400

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
            Have a cider for me Charlie please?
            I'm not a cider man, but I'll buy my daughter one and we'll give you a toast!

Originally posted by eddie21 View Post
            Lake District! You'll be close to Hadrian's Wall, well worth a visit if you haven't been... Man, I'm jealous too!!!
            I drove right by it last time and forgot to take a look.. You bet ya it's on the list this time!
            sigpic
            83 GS1100g
            2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

If you get anywhere near Nottingham check out Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem. Built in 1226 { not that I'd ever be got dead in such an establishment }
              The Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem provides a pub experience through ales, wines & spirits alongside some local gems and our menu of pub classics & seasonal specials.
              Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
              Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
              1983 GS 750

Comment

Working...
              X