Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some stranger "moved" my bike.....what would you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the "I AM SO SPECIAL" guy on the Harley had no business even being parked on the sidewalk now did he! Hes the one thats all in the wrong here and he had no business what so ever touhing anyone elses bike. Had it been his bike being moved he would have exploded right on the spot but he somehow elevated himself to the self rightous level of being allowed to do it to someone esle.. Just the hypocritcal mindset that makes him desrve his head caved in with a padlock on a bandana.
    MY BIKES..1977 GS 750 B, 1978 GS 1000 C (X2)
    1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

NEVER SNEAK UP ON A SLEEPING DOG..NOT EVEN YOUR OWN.

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by ddaniels View Post
      Of course, I had no idea who did it, so there was no way to pursue it.
      Same situation here, this guy has no idea who really moved his bike. No one saw it happen. He's assuming it was the HD guy because he "sort of" blocked him in. Parking on the sidewalk may have been perfectly fine with the shop owner, and that's all that really matters. Get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by chuck hahn View Post
        And the "I AM SO SPECIAL" guy on the Harley had no business even being parked on the sidewalk now did he! Hes the one thats all in the wrong here and he had no business what so ever touhing anyone elses bike. Had it been his bike being moved he would have exploded right on the spot but he somehow elevated himself to the self rightous level of being allowed to do it to someone esle.. Just the hypocritcal mindset that makes him desrve his head caved in with a padlock on a bandana.
        That's EXACTLY how I perceived it!
        I've been to this shop a million times, people aren't allowed to park where he did. If I see him there again I'm going to block him with my car!

I'm waaaayyyy past this incident now, I don't even care about it.
        I just wanted to explain my little story and read similar stories.

Comment

Originally posted by 1_v8_merc View Post
          If I see him there again I'm going to block him with my car!
          Apparently you aren't waaaayyyy past this incident now, and do still care about it.

Comment

Man you are one bada$$ mofo aint ya?
            sigpic

82 GS850
            78 GS1000
            04 HD Fatboy

...............................____
            .................________-|___\____
            ..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)___|____/_(O)|

Comment

Not really..I dont look for chit and i dont run from it when it comes around Todd. I was raised with common sense and respect for a persons stuff. And yes i have gotten into many a mans face for being a total tool. One particular crotch rocket guy found out that i dont speak lightly if i gotta say something. He was literally inches away from my Shadow and i couldnt even lift the bike upright off the side stand so i asked the crowd around whose it was. He answered up in a condecending tone so i went up to him and told him he had 3 seconds to move the bike or i was dragging it out of the way so i could leave. He didnt believe me and his **** was on the street. Yeah we threw down so what. You wanna be a tool then youll pay the price. Those that really know me..not just on "supposition" like you try to..know i am very easy going and will bend over backwards at the drop of a hat for anyone. Heck I give away more stuff on here than i sell. My motto is act like a man and i will treat you accordingly. Act like a tool and i will smack you with one.
              Last edited by chuck hahn; 10-04-2011, 06:31 PM.
              1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

Not really..I dont look for chit and i dont run from it when it comes around Todd. I was raised with common sense and respect for a persons stuff. And yes i have gotten into many a mans face for being a total tool. One particular crotch rocket guy found out that i dont speak lightly if i gotta say something. He was literally inches away from my Shadow and i couldnt even lift the bike upright off the side stand so i asked the crowd around whose it was. He answered up in a condecending tone so i went up to him and told him he had 3 seconds to move the bike or i was dragging it out of the way so i could leave. He didnt believe me and his **** was on the street. Yeah we threw down so what. You wanna be a tool then youll pay the price. Those that really know me..not just on "supposition" like you try to..know i am very easy going and will bend over backwards at the drop of a hat for anyone. Heck I give away more stuff on here than i sell. My motto is act like a man and i will treat you accordingly. Act like a tool and i will smack you with one.
                Know a lot of tools do ya?
                sigpic

82 GS850
                78 GS1000
                04 HD Fatboy

Comment

Only a few mainly named Todd..LOL Once i feel someones a tool i dont have anything to do with them... lifes to short for wasting energy on brainless douchebags.

Comment

Only a few mainly named Todd..LOL Once i feel someones a tool i dont have anything to do with them... lifes to short for wasting energy on brainless douchebags.
                    You're right. Life is indeed too short.

Whoooosh....
                    sigpic

82 GS850
                    78 GS1000
                    04 HD Fatboy

Comment

I "try" to avoid that I do not end up in "legal complications" and/or worse,thats what I do/would do.

Comment

Ain't no motorcycle worth hurting someone over. Even a "tool". Besides, a guy just might get his a$$ handed to him by that same tool.

Comment

Originally posted by FLHGSRay View Post
                          Ain't no motorcycle worth hurting someone over. Even a "tool". Besides, a guy just might get his a$$ handed to him by that same tool.
                          So true, on both counts!
                          sigpic

82 GS850
                          78 GS1000
                          04 HD Fatboy

Comment

Yup ive lost a few but they didnt get away easy or free either.

Comment

Originally posted by FLHGSRay View Post
                              Apparently you aren't waaaayyyy past this incident now, and do still care about it.
                              Lol I seriously don't care about the guy.
                              But if he happens to be there again...I'm going to have a little fun with the situation.

Comment

Working...
                              X