No announcement yet.

anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking more and more like spring! I have to go into work for 9 again today but I hope to take the bike, it going to be 45'F today!

Glad to see your out riding and enjoying yourself Trev!
    Jedz Moto
    1980 Suzuki GS1000G
    1988 Honda GL1500-6
    2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
    2020 Honda Monkey Z125
    2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
    Originally posted by Hayabuser
    Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

I did a beautiful ride of 228 miles through the salt river canyon yesterday but my tablet won't let me post the pics that I shot.

Guess i will have to wait until I get back home to show proof that I was actually there.
      Larry

'79 GS 1000E
      '93 Honda ST 1100 SOLD-- now residing in Arizona.
      '18 Triumph Tiger 800 (gone too soon)
      '19 Triumph Tiger 800 Christmas 2018 to me from me.
      '01 BMW R1100RL project purchased from a friend.

Comment

324 mile weekend

Road to Lowes to for some Dremel stuff , just cause Saturday

and to get some ribs Sunday with Father in law. On a charley davidson ... 60 degrees

Comment

Out for about an hour this afternoon.

2022 Suzuki GSX-S1000GT
          2007 Triumph Bonneville T100 w/sidecar

2005 Suzuki Hayabusa

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Hayabuser View Post
            Out for about an hour this afternoon.

I got out today too....My dad's funeral was today...what a drag doing that virtually..We will have to get out Dave
            No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
              I got out today too....My dad's funeral was today...what a drag doing that virtually..We will have to get out Dave
              I didn't know that your father had passed, Trevor. Very sorry to hear. My wife's father passed away in January.
              2022 Suzuki GSX-S1000GT

2005 Suzuki Hayabusa

Dave

Comment

Finally got a ride in!
                Jedz Moto
                1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                1988 Honda GL1500-6
                2020 Honda Monkey Z125
                Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

I'll watch it after I forgive you for selling your last Suzuki. Might be awhile.
                  2022 Suzuki GSX-S1000GT

2005 Suzuki Hayabusa

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Hayabuser View Post
                    I didn't know that your father had passed, Trevor. Very sorry to hear. My wife's father passed away in January.
                    Dave and Trevor, my condolences to you both!
                    Be well!
                    Jedz Moto
                    1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                    1988 Honda GL1500-6
                    2020 Honda Monkey Z125

Comment

Actually did....first time in 18 months...

More photos later....maybe....
                      Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                      '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Way to go Bob!!!
                        Trevor, glad to see you're up and out too! The ceramic coating looks awesome BTW!
                        Sorry to hear about your Dad and Dave's wife's Dad - there's never any good words to express sincere feelings when a friend loses someone very close...
                        I'm planning on getting out next week - it's been a loooooong cooooold winter. Come on Spring!!
                        Scott
                        1982 GS1000S #1 bought in 84, #2 gone, #3 in hibernation
                        1983 GS1100ES #1 (bought in 03, July 09 BOM, 65k traded in 17), #2 New daily rider, #3 in hibernation
                        1982 GS1100E Red #1 - Original owner, sold in 93, #2 (Red) sold in 20 to Andy B
                        2018 Gold Wing Tour - new out of the crate 1st non-Suzuki in 38 years
                        sigpic

Comment

Here is better photo from yesterday...more bike, less me....

Suzuki GS at Norris Dam by R John Thieda, on Flickr
                          Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                          '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Nice photo, Bob!

You're not scary to look at, bro. Some of us are a bit shy in front of the camera...but you look comfortable. Thanks for posting your ride.

EDIT: I don't have as much gray in my chin as you...but it is taking over the color it's supposed to be. lol

Ed

Last edited by GSXR7ED; 03-06-2021, 12:41 PM.
                            GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
                            GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
                            GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
                            Originally posted by GSXR7ED
                            Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Nice pics, Bob! Missing riding these past few weeks due to mechanical destruction. Should be back in the saddle within the week.
                              "Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
                              ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
                              1982 CB900f

Comment

Originally posted by GS1150Pilot View Post
                                . . . . . Missing riding these past few weeks due to mechanical destruction. . . . . .
                                T N G

That Not Good.

>>Later Note
                                Pilot H-D mechanical destuction details here
                                This area is to be used only for general GS topics. For non-GS related topics, join the Off-Topic usergroup. <b>Technical questions are not to be posted here.</b>

Last edited by Redman; 03-06-2021, 01:42 PM.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                                GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Working...
                                X