No announcement yet.

anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, thanks, Ed. That’s awesome info. Thanks for that.
    Rich
    1982 GS 750TZ
    2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
    Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

Anytime, Rich.

Have a great Labor Day!!!

Ed

GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
      GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
      GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
      Originally posted by GSXR7ED
      Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Yesterday was the perfect weather for an extended mountain ride. Found a vista I hadn’t been to before.

Rich
        1982 GS 750TZ
        2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
        Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

Nice! Beautiful view! You got some great riding in your neck of the woods Rich!
          Jedz Moto
          1980 Suzuki GS1000G
          1988 Honda GL1500-6
          2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
          2020 Honda Monkey Z125
          2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
          Originally posted by Hayabuser
          Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Originally posted by GSXR7ED View Post
            . . . . . .

I am interested in the 5' X 8' utility trailer .......
            I bought a 5x8 ft utility trailer(and I built side walls) in 2004, when I had 850G.
            THen I went to pick up the GK when I got it......
            Opps..... didnt fit.
            At least not with the tail trunk on.
            Took the trunk off, and the the rack Just-Just-barley fit, was rubbing on tail gate.

Keep that in mind if thinking might ever get bigger bike.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
            GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
              I bought a 5x8 ft utility trailer(and I built side walls) in 2004, when I had 850G.
              THen I went to pick up the GK when I got it......
              Opps..... didnt fit.
              At least not with the tail trunk on.
              Took the trunk off, and the the rack Just-Just-barley fit, was rubbing on tail gate.

Keep that in mind if thinking might ever get bigger bike.
              Thanks Redman!

I’ll take that into consideration. I would probably want the capability to stagger two bikes that aren’t as big as GKs.

Ed

GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
              GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
              Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Got out for a sunrize ride this morning, well, shortly after sunrize.
                50degF this morning.. . . .

Stopped at this boat ramp on the river thinking would be sunrize color over the water, but that was not over the water.

P1180564 by Dave Redman, on Flickr

GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

I bought a used Kia Soul, which I've been enjoying immensely, but every time I get on the Harley, I fall deeper in love with it. The Feuling Reaper cams I installed a while back make what was already a stout motor come alive. In the next year, I'll have the heads off for porting, but if the dyno charts I'm seeing from other folks with similar mods to their 1200 Sportsters are accurate, the bike is already making over 90 hp and over 80 lb ft of torque. It is simply a wonderful engine.

I rode to work yesterday and like always, got there with a huge grin on my face.
                  "Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
                  ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
                  1982 CB900f

Comment

Rainy this morning, but cleared up some about noon.
                    Headed out for a ride. Roads not dry yet.

Saw this, and thought, was some "fall color".
                    Uuughhh, I dont want to say that yet.

Stopped for a quick lunch at a sandwich shop.

Was out for about 3 1/2 hours. Good.
                    Bike got a bit grimey.

Comment

Washed up my BMW today and then took my old Suk out for an after dinner spin in my hood. Nothing like a cool night on an inline four.

No signature

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
                        Rainy this morning, but cleared up some about noon.
                        Headed out for a ride. Roads not dry yet.

Saw this, and thought, was some "fall color".
                        Uuughhh, I dont want to say that yet.

Stopped for a quick lunch at a sandwich shop.

Was out for about 3 1/2 hours. Good.
                        Bike got a bit grimey.
                        You're posting a lot of pics with the Beamer lately. Is the GK in the shop?
                        Current Bikes:
                        2001 Yamaha FZ1 (bought same one back)

Comment

They addded a new mural to the side of a coffee shop around the corner. I enjoyed standing in front of it seeing all the little details.

Roger

Current rides
                          1983 GS 850G
                          2003 FJR 1300A
                          Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

I've got a pic that I would like to share with you all. Now that I am back home and can easily get to my pics on Flikr. This is a billboard for a famous spot in the Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri.

I went to the Missouri Ozarks last Tuesday and stayed until Sunday then went to the northern tier of Arkansas for some more Ozark riding.

Beautiful crooked roads in both of those places by the way.

Someday someone should organize a rally in Northern Arkansas.

Anyway here is the picture I captured. I hope no one is offended by it.

IMG_20210907_153817379_HDR by Larry Alkire, on Flickr
                            Larry

'79 GS 1000E
                            '93 Honda ST 1100 SOLD-- now residing in Arizona.
                            '18 Triumph Tiger 800 (gone too soon)
                            '19 Triumph Tiger 800 Christmas 2018 to me from me.
                            '01 BMW R1100RL project purchased from a friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Burque73 View Post
                              They addded a new mural to the side of a coffee shop around the corner. I enjoyed standing in front of it seeing all the little details.

Ahhhh, The Land of Enchantment".

I had fun in Alamogordo and Cruces...where I met MrBill.

That's a cool mural.

Ed

GSX-R750Y (Sold)

Comment

Originally posted by ddaniels View Post
                                You're posting a lot of pics with the Beamer lately. Is the GK in the shop?
                                ..in my garage.. engine disassembled.. since May 2020.. long story.. many details of mechanical situations and personal situations, mostly resolved now.. and now that not hot-humid in garage the main thing lacking is my resolve to get at it..

Comment

Working...
                                X