anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GSGENO View Post
    Yea its about the best pipe i found for what I wanted to pay. I got a bargain price of only 630.00. USD.
    I love the 4-2-1 design for ground clearance and the nice power boost my Hindle provides. It's nicely built too from thin wall stainless and all the welds are well done.
    Bikes:

1980 GS1000 restomod
    2006 GSXR 750

Comment

Cooley number two I bought came with a Hindle...I put it om my original Cooley while I was having the Kerker refurbished....good exhaust, light weight and great sound...I just didn't care for the look....I just prefer the old school look.
      Since selling Cooley two..I may sell the Hindle

No signature

Comment

Yes, went for ride today.
        Was home, and 70 degF in November, yes, other stuff can wait.

Went into town, cruise by beach. Found a construction gate open at the beach state park so got in a place without all the other cars.

Windy down there. BLowing sand made me squint without realizing I was.

Didnt get rear tire in the water, but did get into the beach sand har har har

THen went out of town along a road the somewhat follows the river, so has some curves.

Was out for about 3 hours, only about 70 miles, but was great.

30s and 40s the next few days.
        Last edited by Redman; 11-10-2020, 05:26 PM.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
        GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Excellent Dave!!!
          Glad you enjoyed the warm weather!
          Jedz Moto
          1980 Suzuki GS1000G
          1988 Honda GL1500-6
          2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
          2020 Honda Monkey Z125
          2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
          Originally posted by Hayabuser
          Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Originally posted by slayer61 View Post
            I sat in the garage on my es making "Vroom Vroom" noises, waiting on the DMV to process my registration. Does that count??!!
            My check to the DMV has cleared the bank! Great tales of riding and adventures will surely follow soon! Huzzah!
            Paul

sigpic

Originally posted by Grimly
            Watery bints handing out swords is no basis for any system of government.

Comment

Off of work today. The wife and me had breakfast out, then we went home. She was going out to help out a local charity she's gotten into. I helped myself to a ride.
              I headed out toward the shore with Sandy Hook / Fort Hancock in mind for some photography.
              I took a route I hadn't taken since my apprenticeship days and got misplaced in Keyport. I was riding some residential streets and came to a T intersection at the water. Police were blocking it. There was a Veteran's Day event going on so I did the only proper and respectful thing to do. I parked the bike, removed my gear and quietly observed. There were about 8-10 men representing diffent branches of our military. They ranged from middle aged to elderly. A wreath was placed on a memorial then they stood for pictures. The middle aged men stood tall and proud. The elderly as tall as age would allow, yet still proud. I teared up a bit thinking of what this assembled group of men may have seen - things possibly unthinkable to a civilian such as myself. For those in our armed services reading this - thank you.
              Once the photos were finished the small group headed to the nearby VFW post, and I continued on. I eventually made it to my destination and explored on both two wheels and two feet. I grabbed my picture of the week shot and some non moto stuff. Rain threatened all day and delivered on my ride home. I didn't care- smiled even. Its November and in the 70s.

Yes, a t shirt under my jacket. It was a bit chilly by the water.

http://Picture of the week game by Glen Brenner, on Flickr
              sigpic
              When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
              -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
              -Rusty old scooter.
              Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
              https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
              https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Indian summer II, which ended a couple days ago. I went out for an hour or so around noon.

This is the future site of our new town hall and garages, which is kind of on hold cuz of covid 19 reasons. A nice view from there I noticed.

Look at that long shadow. This was taken at about 13:30.

2002 bmw r1150gs 1978 gs1000E skunk les pew 1979 gs1000L dragbike
                82 gs1100L probably the next project
                1980 gs1000G the ugly 1978 gs750E need any parts?
                https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_m2oYJkx1A
                1978 gs1000E skunk #2 RLAP

Comment

Originally posted by Mutashio View Post
                  Beautiful 16 degrees in Steinbach today! Took the old girl out for a rip to my old stomping grounds! Great way to end the riding season!
                  Riding north of Toronto today tomorrow, maybe my last ride of thr season.
                  1982 Suzuki GS650G

Comment

Come upon this prickly little critter on my ride today.

Rich
                    1982 GS 750TZ
                    2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
                    Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

Got out on a short ride this evening. It was very windy.. Interesting mindset on a short ride. On a longer ride, I dislike the local boring stuff that has to be ridden thru to to get to the good stuff. Today, I was local by design and just took it in. Not a bad hour at all. I was hoping for some good sunset shots, but it was just ok.

http://GS by Glen Brenner, on Flickr
                      sigpic
                      When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                      -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                      -Rusty old scooter.
                      Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                      https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                      https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Unseasonably warm (60s) here in northern Utah for mid-November so had to get out for a ride. Still a bit of fall color out there.

Bikes:

1980 GS1000 restomod
                        2006 GSXR 750

Comment

^^^ why don't we have a "like" button? ^^^
                          Paul

sigpic

Originally posted by Grimly
                          Watery bints handing out swords is no basis for any system of government.

Comment

My bike is at the shop ...
                            "Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
                            ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
                            1982 CB900f

Comment

Mid November, and 55degF,,, yah, go for ride.

Got out this afternoon.
                              Cruise by the beach to see the waves, since it was a windy day.

Stopped for a quick lunch. Tried the Onion Petals.

Rode thru an old cemetery, looking for a wooded area. THen rode thru a park looking for a wooded area (photo expedition for photo of week game), found a "authorized vehicle only" driveway (leaf covered) to park bike and went for a walk in wooded duneland.
                              View from up on a ridge.

Then went out of town. Didnt stop for pics then.
                              Was good to be out for about 3 hours.
                              Last edited by Redman; 11-19-2020, 10:37 PM.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                              GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

How big can the waves get on the lake?
                                Bikes:

1980 GS1000 restomod
                                2006 GSXR 750

Comment

Working...
                                X