Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horray for The Ugly!
    sigpic
    When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
    -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
    -Rusty old scooter.
    Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
    https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Few pics from a little over a week ago...another trip to the mainland...I've had a good summer of riding...around 12,000kms

The roads were quite

600kms away from home and I run into my buddy Bill that's the GM of the BMW bike shop in Victoria...lol

In Greenwood BC

In the same coffee shop

Hooked up with my buddy in Osoyoos....there may have been alcohol involved

Nakusp was a bit smokey

No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
        Few pics from a little over a week ago...another trip to the mainland...I've had a good summer of riding...around 12,000kms

The roads were quite.
        Nice road pics.

Good posting. Enjoyed it.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
        GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

From a couple weeks ago.
          This bike had yet to have this pose.

GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Had a situation here such that I had not been home much nor riding for a few days.

But did get out for a short ride about noon time yesterday.

View from parking lot of place, in town near the beach, that I stopped for lunch. (Cowboy Scott may recognize).
            Butchie Beach Burrito.

Excuse for poorly framed pic: I was in a hurry, was a couple cars pulling in that could clutter the view, and I wanted to get in line before those occupants (they take a long time to order if not familiar with the menus items).
            Last edited by Redman; 08-25-2021, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Nice road trip pics, Trevor.
              A nice dilemma....tear around on great empty roads or slow up and take in the scenery.
              2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Originally posted by steve murdoch View Post
                Nice road trip pics, Trevor.
                A nice dilemma....tear around on great empty roads or slow up and take in the scenery.
                Thanks Steve, I tried to do a little of both.
                With not being able to cross the border to ride, it sure has given me the opportunity to explore my own backyard more. We are very lucky here in BC.
                No signature

Comment

Short but fun ride today, all systems go, and go she does!

Tom

'82 GS1100E Mr. Turbo
                  '79 GS100E
                  Other non Suzuki bikes

Comment

..................there may have been alcohol involved

I feel like there's a Keith Moon story behind this photo.
                    Roger

Current rides
                    1983 GS 850G
                    2003 FJR 1300A
                    Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Originally posted by Burque73 View Post
                      I feel like there's a Keith Moon story behind this photo.
                      Have you ever heard of THC Gummies?
                      No signature

Comment

Have you ever heard of THC Gummies?
                        Sure have. The red ones are my favorite 😍

I was just thinking if Keith Moon swam with such an ATTGAT mentality, as you do, he would've saved on his dental bills.

Looks like you had a fun time.
                        Roger

Current rides
                        1983 GS 850G
                        2003 FJR 1300A
                        Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Originally posted by Burque73 View Post
                          Sure have. The red ones are my favorite 

I was just thinking if Keith Moon swam with such an ATTGAT mentality, as you do, he would've saved on his dental bills.

Looks like you had a fun time.
                          My buddy Gary and I go way back. He’s 9 years older than me. His dad had a welding, fabrication business that was right beside my dad and uncle’s painting and sandblasting business. My dad even painted a couple of Gary’s cars in the 70s
                          Gary raced AMA sidecars in the late 70s early 80s... he was the monkey of course... raced the same tracks and weekends as the greats Wes Cooley, Freddie, Eddie and Kenny.
                          Anyway he raced RD 350s as well and I bought a rear tire off him that was “race worn” for my 1982 550 Katana ( I was broke as a joke)... I was 16 and we’ve been friends ever since.
                          No signature

Comment

Anti social motorcyclist goes to a bike night... Some people on a local FB motorcycle group I’m on were going to the bike night at the local motorcycle dealer, so I figured I’d check it out. It was.... weird, but not in a bad way. I had a nice conversation with a gentleman who is a long term owner of a well used 1979 Yamaha, and a few others. They had open dyno runs, stunters on groms, food,etc. More confirmations of my aging. I found the “kids” in the parking lot bouncing their open piped engines off the rev limiters to be annoying and obnoxious.... and loud.
                            Overall it was a decent night, and I didn’t even feel bad for not riding during the two hours I was there.

No pictures worth posting.
                            sigpic
                            When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                            -Rusty old scooter.

Comment

Originally posted by dorkburger View Post
                              Anti social motorcyclist goes to a bike night... Some people on a local FB motorcycle group I’m on were going to the bike night at the local motorcycle dealer, so I figured I’d check it out. It was.... weird, but not in a bad way. I had a nice conversation with a gentleman who is a long term owner of a well used 1979 Yamaha, and a few others. They had open dyno runs, stunters on groms, food,etc. More confirmations of my aging. I found the “kids” in the parking lot bouncing their open piped engines off the rev limiters to be annoying and obnoxious.... and loud.
                              Overall it was a decent night, and I didn’t even feel bad for not riding during the two hours I was there.

No pictures worth posting.
                              Wow...that is not how our local bike nights are run, that's for sure. Don't blame you, I wouldn't have liked it either.
                              No signature

Comment

I did generally enjoy it, but typically I have always had a short attention span at local car / bike shows. Meeting some people from the FB group was cool and may result in my actually getting out and being social. As much as I’ve enjoyed my many solitary rides over the last 25 years, I think that I’ve also missed out on the camaraderie of motorcycling.
                                sigpic

Glen
                                -Rusty old scooter.

Comment

Working...
                                X