• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PKBJAMN View Post
    992bec0e-dbfa-4d7d-8448-50b1d97bd29a
    that is not a BBCode. A BBCode will look like this:

[i m g]https://i.imgur.com/c9aXOrbh.jpg[/i m g]

I put the spaces between the i m g at either end.
    Rich
    1982 GS 750TZ
    2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
    Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

I should have tried to learn that crap years back when I had a Suzuki, but folks here are pretty Harley hating, so I just use the little thumbnails. Mostly, since this is a Suzuki site, that makes sense. I post more pics in the Harley forums.
      "Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
      ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
      1982 CB900f

Comment

How about that?
        1980 GS750L - just like the one I rode in college (25 years ago!)
        2006 Suzuki Boulevard S40
        1980 Honda Goldwing (Naked)
        2012 Kawasaki Ninja 1000

Kelly O' (original profile vanished!)

Comment

OK, now I'm getting the hang of this! Here are more pictures from the Father's Day ride that my son and I took out to the Black Hills of South Dakota. You couldn't remove the smile from his face! We enjoyed great weather and light traffic. What a joy to ride with my newly-minted motorcycle riding son!!

2012 Kawasaki Ninja 1000

Comment

Awesome. You got it. See, not that hard once you do it a few times.

I'm jealous, my boys are 20 and 16. I'm still holding out hope that the bug will bite one or both of them. I loved riding dirt bikes w/ my dad when I was a kid. Good times.
            Rich
            1982 GS 750TZ
            2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

Comment

Washed her to get ready for filter and oil change. I am draining the oil now, Ill just let it sit for a while to fully drain.

This is a night picture, like 22:30 ish (sometime between 22 and 23).

So my plan now is to change oil, filter and then ride up to Alta and then maybe Nordkapp (North Cape) in the weekend (extended weekend). That is 71 degrees north! It was fairly cold today (10c) and its probably colderon the way upwards.

Bike looks nice clean too. Washed my jacket and helmet too. So excited about this trip! Ive never been to north cape, I think.
              GS1000G 1981

Comment

Always wonderful to see your pics Noreg!
                Rich
                1982 GS 750TZ
                2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

Comment

Yes, quite a beautiful sunset!
                  2012 Kawasaki Ninja 1000

Comment

Haha, I don’t think the sun actually sets this time of year where he is.
                    Rich
                    1982 GS 750TZ
                    2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

Comment

Originally posted by Rich82GS750TZ View Post
                      Haha, I don’t think the sun actually sets this time of year where he is.
                      I beg to differ. The sun sets and rises twice. A little later in the summer it is possible to experience btoh sun set and sun rise during a well timed garden party. But I guess now its up all the time. It is even stranger further north, tons of sun high up on the sky all night. But night sun is a bit different.

I think riding during the night would be fun in Alta - Nordkapp if it isnt too cold-.

Ill try this year to get a proper midngiht sun picture when the sun is up in the middle during midnight.
                      GS1000G 1981

Comment

Haha, I guess I stand corrected. Hard to imagine a midnight sun. I have friends who live in Alaska that share some of those kinds of pics. Of course, the flip side is 30 Days of Night in the winter. Not the worst vampire movie I ever watched.
                        Rich
                        1982 GS 750TZ
                        2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

Comment

It is great with light all night, but sadly its sometimes cold. Sun during the night isnt as warm. But I can't wait to go on a long ride again. Summer so far has been so cold though, last year it was super warm by now.

It seems my oil and filter change was a success, oil is staying inside. Now I just need a ride and remember to add everything to the GPS.
                          GS1000G 1981

Comment

Originally posted by GS1150Pilot View Post
                            I should have tried to learn that crap years back when I had a Suzuki, but folks here are pretty Harley hating, so I just use the little thumbnails. Mostly, since this is a Suzuki site, that makes sense. I post more pics in the Harley forums.
                            The images are still better with your MC in them, even if it IS the Harley.
                            '83 GS650G
                            '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Originally posted by Rich82GS750TZ View Post
                              Haha, I guess I stand corrected. Hard to imagine a midnight sun. I have friends who live in Alaska that share some of those kinds of pics. Of course, the flip side is 30 Days of Night in the winter. Not the worst vampire movie I ever watched.
                              Actually one of the cooler such-based on a great comic series.
                              "Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
                              ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
                              1982 CB900f

Comment

Originally posted by PKBJAMN View Post
                                Yes, quite a beautiful sunset!
                                Regarding your trip to the Black Hills, how was the M/C traffic? Lots of them or very few?
                                Larry

'79 GS 1000E
                                '93 Honda ST 1100 SOLD-- now residing in Arizona.
                                '18 Triumph Tiger 800 (gone too soon)
                                '19 Triumph Tiger 800 Christmas 2018 to me from me.
                                '01 BMW R1100RL project purchased from a friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X