No announcement yet.

anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was 71 here today and the Cooley ran like a swiss watch..couldnt get any pics at 100 plus MPH...eyes were a bit waterry!!!
    MY BIKES..1977 GS 750 B, 1978 GS 1000 C (X2)
    1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

NEVER SNEAK UP ON A SLEEPING DOG..NOT EVEN YOUR OWN.

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by chuck hahn View Post
      It was 71 here today and the Cooley ran like a swiss watch..couldnt get any pics at 100 plus MPH...eyes were a bit waterry!!!
      Video camera.

Daniel

Comment

Dont own one..nor a helmat cam.
        1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by Carter Turk View Post
          Here are few shots from Red River Road on the Lummi Reservation this morning. 42 degrees, raining ligh

On a clear day this is what's in the background of the first photo.
          Is it me or does your chain look lose?
          No signature

Comment

Looks about normal to me.

Comment

going stir crazy

I am waiting for the roads to dry here. It is windy and the sun is coming out so it shouldn't be long, maybe noon. Wanna get out for a little ride before the year is up.
              Anyone else?
              No signature

Comment

No riding for awhile for me. 2" of snow and still falling. We're getting our White Christmas a week late, for New Year's weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by chuck hahn View Post
                  71 is it?
                  27F and spitting snow here....
                  I was down in your hill country riding Billy Ricks' GS not too long ago.

Maybe it's time for me to move south??

Comment

Originally posted by Carter Turk View Post
                    Thanks. It looks better from 15' away than up close.
                    The same can be said of some of the women I've dated.

Comment

Riding every day this week.
                      Maybe I'll bring a camera today.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

I got out for a while, rode to the middle of nowhere, took a few pics and came home. The wind today is tiring.

sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
                        2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Trevor,

Regarding the chain, it probably is a little loose, but I do the sit on bike method of slack, with the suspension weighted with my girth.

I haven't found many tight spots with Regina chains. This one has about 6K on it.
                          GS\'s since 1982: 55OMZ, 550ES, 750ET, (2) 1100ET\'s, 1100S, 1150ES. Current ride is an 83 Katana. Wifes bike is an 84 GS 1150ES

Comment

Originally posted by marvinsc View Post
                            I got out for a while, rode to the middle of nowhere, took a few pics and came home. The wind today is tiring.

You can't fool us....you went out to check on your still in that shed, didn't you? Whipping up a batch of old genuine Caintuck juice for New Year's!

Comment

I took the old girl out for a shake-down this evening. Was right around 50, and I was ill-prepared (OK, I had the liner in but that didn't do much good). Came back cold but happy! It's not the best idea to ride after dusk around here thanks to all of the deer, but what the hey...

Down at the new river. Sorry my crappy phone camera couldn't do it justice. You might be able to make out a kayaker out there. He's braver than I am!

Comment

Originally posted by lurch12_2000 View Post
                                you can't fool us....you went out to check on your still in that shed, didn't you? Whipping up a batch of old genuine caintuck juice for new year's!
                                shhhhhh!!!!
                                sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
                                2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Working...
                                X