anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by azr View Post
    I watched your ride to work video Cliff, I'm so sorry. If I ever get one of those video camera's I'll have to do one of my ride to work, a little more relaxing, it's one of the advantages of living in a small city. Trevor if you ever see a little red Kawasaki KH100 buzzing around town that would be me heading to work or doing errands, we'll have to connect one of these days.
    Hey I think my buddy with the Kawa saw your bike at RJH the other day. Is that possiable? He said it sure was nice!!
    I'm planning on goung for a ride on the weekend if you wanna hook up for a coffee run? Got out again today and put on another 70km!
    Trevor
    No signature

Comment

Yup that's me. Use it for work for the cheap insurance and free parking of course. I'll send you a PM with some info.
      Rob
      1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
      Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

This Sunday its supose to kiss 50' and be mostly sunny I think I'll hit the roads for a little jaunt. Just got to wash it now after every ride... They've been Brine-ing the roads. Such is the life of ridding all year round up here. I might take the 400! Just have to finish up some brake work...
        Jedz Moto
        1980 Suzuki GS1000G
        1988 Honda GL1500-6
        2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
        2020 Honda Monkey Z125
        2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
        Originally posted by Hayabuser
        Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

It was about 50 and drizzly misty rain here today, but i got the 76 750 Hondamatic back together so I couldnt resist a short ride. Went about 6 miles bit it was still fun to ride it again.
          MY BIKES..1977 GS 750 B, 1978 GS 1000 C (X2)
          1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

NEVER SNEAK UP ON A SLEEPING DOG..NOT EVEN YOUR OWN.

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

The temp was 34 when I rode to school and 42 when I got out, then rode about 12 miles to check bike out.

Comment

Took the GPz for a spin to work the Stabil into the carbs. Rode past LarryD's house. His truck was out front but he was not. Didn't want to arrive unannounced so I rode a bit through the Admirals (fancy houses near Geist Reservoir). Would have gone further but I forgot my wallet & license at home, so I returned home. It seems to prefer the denser cold air, really wanted to rev. Hehe.
              My new TourMaster Rincon 3/4 coat is awesome, plenty warm in 45 degree weather. I highly recommend it as a waterproof very warm long jacket.
              They salt the roads here in Indy, so this is the last ride of the year for me. No salt on my babies, please.

Comment

Put on over 200 today. From the garage to the shed for winter storage. 200ft .
                82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Got into the low 60's here today with sunshine, I did about 75 miles but the South wind which is blowing in Major rain for tomorrow got pretty bothersome. Added Seafoam and refilled the tank until the next nice day.
                  sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
                  2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Did a short 30 mile errand today. 47 on the way out and 43 on the way back. Could use better gloves or Brush guards. Tomorrows suppose to be mid 50s. I always leave at least one bike on the road. Been a great fall in central New England.

Comment

got out yesterday for 65kms 8degrees and sunny! Gonna go out today too!
                      No signature

Comment

Took a ride

Actually it was a balmy 55 degrees up here in New York, It felt good to be out in December, even though I know ole man winter is waiting around the corner.I try to ride at least one day a month through the winter,keep havin fun!

Comment

150 miles today, most of it at Warp 11.
                          This fix is going to have to last a LONG time.
                          Anybody know a pirate?

2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

I took my latest acquisition out to break-in the rear pads/rotor.
                            It was a toasty 37 degrees when I got back.
                            I guess that I should have put on the Winter pants and wore the Winter gloves
                            if I knew that it was going to be so long of a ride.

Daniel

Comment

I rode today

I need to get a camera and learn to post pictures. I rode to Lowes, picked up some junk to get my Christmas lights going. On my way back I rode out Lake Herman Road. Not much of a Lake there, but the Zodiac Killer murdered 2 people there. Anyway, it comes out where what they call the Mothball Fleet is, ships waiting to be cut to scrap. My 1980 GS1000 is running great. It was a nice day
                              [SIGPIC1980 GS1000E
                              Yamaharley Roadstar Silverado.2008sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by azr
                                Trevor's 750 is outstanding, what a find for him. It's just crazy what some people have sitting in their garage unused, the bike looks like it is 3 years old.
                                And your 1000C looks how old?

Daniel

Comment

Working...
                                X