No announcement yet.

anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome. 2 Katanas and a Water Buffalo. Impressive. And then there is that little twin....

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool View Post
      Some beautiful pics Pete, I even saved one of the scenic ones for a desktop, and as always, enjoy seeing your bike!
      Thanks mate! Yes we have some real nice country out there and we've had enough rain that it's still pretty green too. Excellent areas for riding and the traffic varies from light to non existent... the entry to those roads is about 15 to 20 minutes from my driveway and you can get a good 200+ km loop of fun done in about 3 1/2 hours including a leg stretch or two for photos.

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
      Awesome Pete, you sure do stay in a beautiful part of the country, lucky bugger.
      The bike is looking super sweet, good to see you clocking up the miles there.
      Cheers Stan! Yep I reckon we do for sure. I know we don't have Phillip Island up here but we ride on days like this year 'round... gotta love it!

Originally posted by koolaid_kid View Post
      Awesome. 2 Katanas and a Water Buffalo. Impressive. And then there is that little twin....
      Yes indeed George! Although I must correct you... that'd be an RE5 in the mix there... was nice to have something different along for the ride and it actually turned out to be the most reliable on the day if you include my Dyna issues during the previous week
      1982 GS450E - The Wee Beastie
      1984 GSX750S Katana 7/11 - Kit Kat - BOTM May 2020

sigpic

450 Refresh thread: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...-GS450-Refresh

Katana 7/11 thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...84-Katana-7-11

Comment

Not many pics buttttt.......

Went to breakfast with some friends today at Full Moon in Lake County Ill. and it turned into a little 100 mile day. Didn`t get any pics of the ride or places we stopped at but did get these at breakfast.

Just threw in this `cause they`re my Buds!!

sigpic1981 gs1000G Black
        1969 Honda Dream Apart and someday will be painted!

To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.

Comment

More tasty photos... thanks! This thread just keeps getting better and better
          1982 GS450E - The Wee Beastie
          1984 GSX750S Katana 7/11 - Kit Kat - BOTM May 2020

sigpic

450 Refresh thread: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...-GS450-Refresh

Katana 7/11 thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...84-Katana-7-11

Comment

Went for a fathers day ride with the boy...

My son and I took a ride to Morrow Mountain on Sunday. It was a gorgeous trip. We saw numerous deer and a fawn not much bigger than a squirrel.

936ft above sea level. The highest point in Stanly county.

Folks in Stanly county take their toilet paper seriously!

Comment

Pete,
              If you were abducted by aliens and dropped in the Texas Hill Country, you'd swear you were home.
              Niels

Comment

Originally posted by silverramsrt View Post
                ...... We saw numerous deer and a fawn not much bigger than a squirrel.

Folks in Stanly county take their toilet paper seriously!
                I was thinking that the TP picture was related to having seen deer while riding.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Anybody on here?

Also saw this at breakfast. Any body out there? Didn`t have a card and we were leaving.

Originally posted by pete View Post
                  More tasty photos... thanks! This thread just keeps getting better and better
                  sigpic1981 gs1000G Black
                  1969 Honda Dream Apart and someday will be painted!

To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.

Comment

Had to go to an AG meeting for work tonight and on the way home rode right past my house and went out to nearby Sidney to pick up my latest Practical Sportbike Magazine. On the way home, I was struck by the beauty of the colourful sky reflecting off the Pacific! So lucky to live here, and this is about 5 min from my house.
                    You can see snow covered Mt. Baker(Washington) in this first pic off to the left.

Last edited by trevor; 06-21-2012, 01:24 AM.
                    No signature

Comment

Went up to Whistler yesterday with Bluewool. Stopped at a viewpoint for the Tantalus Range. That Triumph of his is a rocket ship !

Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                      Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                      1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                        Went up to Whistler yesterday with Bluewool. Stopped at a viewpoint for the Tantalus Range. That Triumph of his is a rocket ship !
                        Your Suzie, is the rocket ship.
                        He is just trying harder.

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post
                          Although a , what? 1988 Rocketship.
                          Compared to a, what? 2008 Rocketship.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                          GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Originally posted by 7981GS View Post
                            He is just trying harder.

Eric
                            Heh..heh... He is a better rider than me. But I was referring to a couple of times when he goosed it on the straight sections. I could keep up, but barely.
                            And redman, 1988 and 2001.
                            Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                            Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                            1983 GS 750

Comment

Came across this beauty on my ride this morning[it was HOT today].
                              I only hung around for a couple hours waiting for a sample but nobody showed up.

2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Can you post some more pic's of that CBX?
                                What year is it BTW?

Eric

Comment

Working...
                                X