No announcement yet.

anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Group of guys took off work at lunch and made a run to Eischen's. They claim to be the oldest bar in Oklahoma, and are known for their fried chicken and fried okra. Reeeaaaallly good fried chicken.

Eischen's run 2.jpg

I'm the dork in the back left, red jacket, who didn't realize that a photo was being taken.
    '20 Ducati Multistrada 1260S, '93 Ducati 750SS, '01 SV650S, '07 DL650, '01 DR-Z400S, '80 GS1000S, '85 RZ350

Comment

Friday Track Night, 6-15-18

Got these pics uploaded today!
      Sonic Springs from RichDesmond. Got some in my 82 GS1100G too.

"Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
      1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
      1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
      1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

Nice !
        sigpic
        When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
        -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
        -Rusty old scooter.
        Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
        https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

I grabbed a "Pic of the Week" picture today, too. Somebody's doing some improvement about 8 miles from my house. One day I counted seven heavies of various flavors. Today I caught two in one frame.

My friend and I rode to the state park, rented kayaks and kayakked in the rain, and then it stopped raining and we rode home.
          "I have come to believe that all life is precious." -- Eastman, TWD6.4

1999 Triumph Legend 900 TT

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Bill View Post
            Got these pics uploaded today!
            Nice Bill. Hey, that bike looks like one I saw on the highway a few years ago.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
            GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Went for a back road adventure on the 250 today... 100 or so miles... Nice to explore some new places I've never been!

Ever heard of North Pomfret VT? Me neither...

Gorgeous Church that 200 years old... Apparently the foundation was laid in the late 1700's

Down town South Royalton

White River

Crossing...

Class 4 and National forest roads!

Jedz Moto
              1980 Suzuki GS1000G
              1988 Honda GL1500-6
              2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
              2020 Honda Monkey Z125
              2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
              Originally posted by Hayabuser
              Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

??? Vermont...

Almost home on 330 National Forest road...
                Jedz Moto
                1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                1988 Honda GL1500-6
                2020 Honda Monkey Z125
                Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Wow, great pics Justin. It's so green up there!

I came down here from upstate N.Y. many years ago and miss all that greenery, water and moist morning air.
                  Roger

Current rides
                  1983 GS 850G
                  2003 FJR 1300A
                  Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Had a perfect winter's morning ride yesterday, a bit devoid of GS(X)'s this time out though, just my 450 and another mate on a pretty stock SR500.

Untitled by starpoint73, on Flickr

Untitled by starpoint73, on Flickr
                    1982 GS450E - The Wee Beastie
                    1984 GSX750S Katana 7/11 - Kit Kat - BOTM May 2020

sigpic

450 Refresh thread: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...-GS450-Refresh

Katana 7/11 thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...84-Katana-7-11

Comment

Justin, Great Pics.
                      You get a replacement phone .... or you get a camera..?

GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Went for a 30-mile ride today with my daughter, had to pull over for this photo op.

Critters seen: deer (including two with spots!) chickens crossing the road, cows, and I think a snake that had been injured. Looked about four feet long, I'd guess. I had to swerve a bit to miss it.
                        Roads were wet from recent rain but we did not get more than a few drops from the sky.
                        "I have come to believe that all life is precious." -- Eastman, TWD6.4

1999 Triumph Legend 900 TT

Comment

Originally posted by Burque73 View Post
                          Wow, great pics Justin. It's so green up there!

I came down here from upstate N.Y. many years ago and miss all that greenery, water and moist morning air.
                          I love it... Green Mountains or the French would say Vert Montanges.
                          Winters suck but the summer riding is some of the best I’ve ever done... in love with this area!
                          thanks!
                          Originally posted by Redman View Post
                          Justin, Great Pics.
                          You get a replacement phone .... or you get a camera..?
                          Ha, yes... it my Fiancé’s old iPhone... picture quality is to be desired however I make do.
                          When I found the Train I thought of you instantly Dave!
                          Last edited by Jedz123; 06-24-2018, 07:22 AM.
                          Jedz Moto
                          1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                          1988 Honda GL1500-6
                          2020 Honda Monkey Z125

Comment

Rainy weekend in PA. we fit in enough riding, hiking and drinkin though so all good.

DSCF3004

DSCF3022
                            2002 bmw r1150gs 1978 gs1000E skunk les pew 1979 gs1000L dragbike
                            82 gs1100L probably the next project
                            1980 gs1000G the ugly 1978 gs750E need any parts?
                            https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_m2oYJkx1A
                            1978 gs1000E skunk #2 RLAP

Comment

Thanks all, for sharing your journey's.
                              And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
                              Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

I .. saw .. the .. train .. a comming ..
                                rolling .. down .. the .. track ..

I stopped at the crossing and waited for it to get there.

Last edited by Redman; 06-25-2018, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X