anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiwi Canuck View Post
    Out riding in Fort Langley with my 16 year old son, I thought this would make a nice shot, cranberry harvest.

Not too bad for an iphone.

Nice pic, Dave.
    A couple years ago we went to a cranberry bog a couple hours north of Toronto. They even let a couple people wander around in hip waders in the middle of the harvest.
    Lots of things to taste as well.
    2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Just a little ride over the weekend

On the road by Scott Baker, on Flickr

Miamisburg OH to Beckley WV by Scott Baker, on Flickr
      Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
      1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
      2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
      Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
      and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
        A "little" ride, you say.
        Hense why only one picture....?

>>> Later

Ah.......

Last edited by Redman; 10-16-2019, 07:13 AM. Reason: ..later note

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
        GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Looks like you went through my hometown of Hillsboro, Ohio. Sadly, I haven't been there in years.

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post

On the road by Scott Baker, on Flickr

Miamisburg OH to Beckley WV by Scott Baker, on Flickr
          Larry D
          1980 GS450S
          1981 GS450S
          2003 Heritage Softtail

Comment

I rode to work today, as I do several times a week. The weather is finally cooling off, and it was a wonderful 28 miles.
            "Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
            ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
            1982 CB900f

Comment

Orange is a seasonal color ?

This week has been really decent weather -
              With Am temps in the low 40's and afternoon reaching into the 50's -
              That's pretty good for Wisconsin in October
              I take the Goldwing because it's better wind protection ; and wired for electric heated gear with an auto style alternator
              Offers lots of electrical power to run gloves & jacket liners easily -

Last edited by Wingsconsin; 10-17-2019, 09:49 AM. Reason: fix picture
              Currently in the Stable :
              2002 Honda Goldwing GL1800 Sunburst Pearl Orange
              1983 Suzuki GS850 GL Blue & Black

" I am never lost until I run out of fuel...until that moment I am EXPLORING."
              - Carl R. Munkwitz

Munk's Maxim: "There is no such thing as a cheap motorcycle"

Comment

Originally posted by Wingsconsin View Post

This week has been really decent weather -
                With Am temps in the low 40's and afternoon reaching into the 50's -
                That's pretty good for Wisconsin in October
                I take the Goldwing because it's better wind protection ; and wired for electric heated gear with an auto style alternator
                Offers lots of electrical power to run gloves & jacket liners easily -

Cool! Looks even brighter orange than usual, with the light & color from the leaves reflecting off the bike.
                and God said, "Let there be air compressors!"
                __________________________________________________ ______________________
                2009 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom, 2004 HondaPotamus sigpic Git'cha O-ring Kits Here!

Comment

Had a big turnout for our regular Saturday morning Katana ride yesterday. 12 bikes all up including 6 Katanas. Had a few on their alternate rides for various reasons.

No point in photos of the views as it ended up being quite a wet day.

Untitled by starpoint73, on Flickr

One of the guy's alternate ride is his very nice GS1000S and yes he does have the correct mirrors, they're just safely stored for protection due to being made of unobtanium

1982 GS450E - The Wee Beastie
                  1984 GSX750S Katana 7/11 - Kit Kat - BOTM May 2020

sigpic

450 Refresh thread: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...-GS450-Refresh

Katana 7/11 thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...84-Katana-7-11

Comment

Had multiple things going on today, but managed to work things such that got out on bike for one of them .

(And if I could figure out google photo I would get a pic to appear)

(Imgur made it such that can’t use the web site with phone, have to have the app.
                    and am not remembering my Flickr passwords. Don’t have use of home puter for a while. So no picture posting for a while.)

( now got Imgur app. Now just other frustrations.)

Discover topics like gs1100gkfall2019, gs1100gk, suzuki, and the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like RedMan52.
                    Last edited by Redman; 10-20-2019, 10:45 PM.

GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Dave, I had tried Google photo to host photos before going to imgur. I could only get pics to show up if I was logged in to google, and then only I could see them. I never got it to actually work.
                      Rich
                      1982 GS 750TZ
                      2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
                      Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

I'm still recovering but I'll still grab my 100 miles today! My rear tire is DONE! Going to throw on some 80/20's... when the studs come in.

Best,
                        Jedz Moto
                        1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                        1988 Honda GL1500-6
                        2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
                        2020 Honda Monkey Z125
                        2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
                        Originally posted by Hayabuser
                        Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
                          Had multiple things going on today, but managed to work things such that got out on bike for one of them ........RL]
                          And now the pics from that Sunday ride.Sunshine and blue sky. Found a colorfull tree in town.And yellow tree(?) (sasasfrass?) in neigbors yard.

Comment

Scrubbed my tires tonight...finally some decent weather...liking this bike but I have a to do list this winter.

No signature

Comment

Kinda windy in Michigan this week. Rode my 87 CBR600 Hurricane, but really the wrong name for that bike, was blown sideways constantly.
                              Grand Haven Tuesday:
                              "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
                              1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
                              1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
                              1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Bill View Post
                                Kinda windy in Michigan this week. Rode my 87 CBR600 Hurricane, but really the wrong name for that bike, was blown sideways constantly.
                                Grand Haven Tuesday:
                                [vid..........................ideo]
                                Good that you didnt mention any road side excursions.

Not only windy, but rainy and 40 degF most of the time. Havent been out since Sunday. About to head out this morning.

THe vidio was from the north pier side of the channell.
                                THe two red lighthouses and catwalk (recently reinstalled catwalk) are on the south pier.

Comment

Working...
                                X