• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loud et View Post

your 550 looks great in this pic

Comment

Originally posted by evh View Post
      your 550 looks great in this pic
      Thanks, its a fun bike. It handles really well. Pretty nice shape too, no thanks to me....bought it that way. ha ha

Comment

Shattered my collar bone last sunday in a 4-wheeler crach,for 1-1/2 month the weather has been crap,Rain every day i have off and cold on top of it,this last week just beautifull.go figure.Tix me off that does.
        Well i took Suzi out today for a short ride,1/2 hour.Goin to ride some more till Frankenstorm hits.
        I just can't sit around.

Comment

Originally posted by 5150/gs View Post
          Shattered my collar bone last sunday in a 4-wheeler crach,.........
          .......Well i took Suzi out today for a short ride,1/2 hour.Goin to ride some more till Frankenstorm hits.
          I just can't sit around.
          Dont rehurt your self. (but can understand)

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
          GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Late afternoon ride.
            Sunny, clear, 45 degrees.
            Went down to beach.

More pics in "sunset"... again.
            Then went for more of a ride.
            Temp dropping real quick.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
            GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

I got the fork seals done on the new bike along with the signal lights etc and it stopped raining so I got out for a good ride on my new bike

in this pic you just see Mt Baker off in the background glowing white snow.

No signature

Comment

Trevor, nice to see the bike out in the real world! Its looking very nice too....cant wait to see what you decide on for stickers/paint or whatever you figure out. Hard to find these bike anymore. Good pick.

Comment

Originally posted by loud et View Post
                  Trevor, nice to see the bike out in the real world! Its looking very nice too....cant wait to see what you decide on for stickers/paint or whatever you figure out. Hard to find these bike anymore. Good pick.
                  Thanks Loud et, I have been already working with the graphics place and will take my bike in to get measured this week and sign off on what I want done. Then bring the bike back in when decals are ready to install. Hoping if the weather is ok to have it all done by the end of this week or early next week. And of course I will post the results.
                  No signature

Comment

Went and got my bike measured for the decals today and stopped in the forest on the way home.

My buddy's clothing store window.

No signature

Comment

Everyone has nice background scenery. I only stopped once on a ride on the weekend and that was at the Haigslea pie shop near the bike museum.

They are good Aussie pies though.

Comment

Very nice Ken! I'm hoping to get out with some of the Kat boys this Saturday... I can't wait for the 18th!

Definitely need to get back to the museum one day too, didn't get to try the pies last time as we ate at the pub...
                        1982 GS450E - The Wee Beastie
                        1984 GSX750S Katana 7/11 - Kit Kat - BOTM May 2020

sigpic

450 Refresh thread: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...-GS450-Refresh

Katana 7/11 thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...84-Katana-7-11

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                          My buddy's clothing store window.

The bike in the window looks like it wants to go for a ride.

Comment

Finally got out today for a run with a couple of the Kat boys. Only two pic's from the start but Photobucket's unusable so will have to attach them...

I have video with the new camera too but will have to try my hand at some editing to pick out the fun bits and then work out where to upload it...

sigpic

Comment

Second pic...

sigpic

Comment

Chilly ride today in the 40's, hard to breath or twist at the waist with a bruised rib, also hit a dog on a dirt road....maybe I'm getting too old for this stuff. Naaaahhhhh....stopped to check the dog, he was alright, a little dazed, no injuries and I gave him a hug before leaving. He was just a big teddy bear of a Golden Lab. Fortunately I was slowing down for a u turn on the dead end dirt road. I almost wind up in the ditch when he ran into my front wheel when he come out of nowhere in the woods. I never saw him as he blended into the tan road and woods. I thought I hit a unseen log or something on the road when the bars suddenly jerked left! Able to hang on. Still worth the ride. Some scenery shots with the GS450E.

Last edited by Guest; 11-03-2012, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X