anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bccap... I can only see one of your pic's but it does look rather chilly

Redman, I'll definitely pass on that... that looks way too cold for me!
    1982 GS450E - The Wee Beastie
    1984 GSX750S Katana 7/11 - Kit Kat - BOTM May 2020

sigpic

450 Refresh thread: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...-GS450-Refresh

Katana 7/11 thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...84-Katana-7-11

Comment

Here's part three from last Saturday's riding too:

http://youtu.be/BVKWcPbEgPc

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for feeding the soul, Pete. The cold drags on here.

Comment

Shouldn't be too long now before you can get out again though

sigpic

Comment

Beautiful Day: 24F

I dressed well...this time with a balaclava since I couldn't find my bandana. First, coffee and cookies in Felton.

Then passing through Frederica.

Ed
            Last edited by GSXR7ED; 02-11-2013, 07:59 PM.
            GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
            GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
            GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
            Originally posted by GSXR7ED
            Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Originally posted by GSXR7ED View Post
              Beautiful Day: 24F

Then passing through Frederica.

Ed
              Hey, Ed.
              Looks like you got out fairly early.
              Too excited, too anxious to wait for it to warm up some, I suspect.
              Good to see you are enjoying it.

So, no snow in DE this morning.
              (I quess I have to look at map, and refresh my geography ... as compared to the storm this weekend.)

24 degF. !

Last edited by Redman; 02-10-2013, 05:29 PM.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
              GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

^^Hey Redman,

I am enjoying my "T" very much. My ride started at 8am only because I had to take a buddy to BWI at 930am; he had a 1pm flight. It was only gonna warm up to maybe 10 more degrees.

I installed the Speedo cable which I got from Tank and it worked great. Now I know my speed does go in excess of 85mph.

I was also thinking about taking a trip to Cleveland but someone beat me to a FREE 82/450T. I was bummed but what can I do?

Thanks for taking an interest in my post. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

Ed
                Last edited by GSXR7ED; 02-10-2013, 06:01 PM.
                GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
                GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
                GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
                Originally posted by GSXR7ED
                Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Went for a ride to my favorite fishing lake. A balmy 45* today.

I can't wait for spring and the Ice to melt.

Comment

Chop a hole and drop a line, Rusty!

Caught a 43" Northern Pike that way. Missed the largest fish taken out of Lake Cadillac that winter by 1/4"

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty View Post
                      Went for a ride to my favorite fishing lake. A balmy 45* today.
                      ANd where is this?
                      (maybe put your location in Profile, goto UserCP).

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                      GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
                        ANd where is this?
                        (maybe put your location in Profile, goto UserCP).
                        Fixed. I live in Naches,wa. Thats Wenas Lake, about a 20 minute drive twards the mountains. The water level in spring is high enough those trees are right in the water.

Originally posted by oldrookie View Post
                        Chop a hole and drop a line, Rusty!

Caught a 43" Northern Pike that way. Missed the largest fish taken out of Lake Cadillac that winter by 1/4"
                        Thats a Big pike.

I think the biggest fish in there are ~2ft trout, me and my cousin went after all last spring/summer. First time we hooked one it broke his line and took his Flatfish lure( it jumped out of the water when the line broke), then the next time one pulled his rod into the lake and drug it for a while. He dove in after it, we fished it out useing a 000 trebel hook on some 30lb line.

Here's a Pic of "my" boat. 12ft Huges craft DeepV, in the pic it has an antique 1 1/2hp water cooled 2smoke, and an electric.

Last edited by Guest; 02-10-2013, 09:26 PM.

Comment

i gave my bike a little pet in the garage. soon enough my friend, soon enough.

got some cars to pull in and fix, then ill be coating my header and doing a valve adjustment and fix 2 oil leaks hopefully before spring.

Brian
                          Brian

82 GS1100E
                          sigpic

Comment

Texas, almost 70F here today, It has been a month or so. A little choke, and hit the starter button. After about 5 seconds of sluggish cranking the old 82 1100E sparks to life, and sounds great. Didn't have much time, but I went for a ride near a huge lake, and it included one 1,2,3,4,5, wide open blast on a wide flat stretch of really great road, all I can say is zoom, LOL. That and about an hour of more sane riding. There were lots of bikes out today, I cant wait for spring. No pics I was to busy having fun to shoot any.

Comment

It was 47 on Saturday, I rode my GPz to the local bike/art show

Motocysz

Mike's Kawi triples and his Harley

Slightly modified RZ 350

MV Agusta 3

1978 GS 1000 (since new)
                              1979 GS 1000 (The Fridge, superbike replica project)
                              1978 GS 1000 (parts)
                              1981 GS 850 (anyone want a project?)
                              1981 GPZ 550 (backroad screamer)
                              1970 450 Mk IIID (THUMP!)
                              2007 DRz 400S
                              1999 ATK 490ES
                              1994 DR 350SES

Comment

Wow some nice machinery there, thanks for sharing!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X