GS Switch Control Decals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GS Switch Control Decals

I've produced these switch control decals to fit 1980/1981 GS 1100, 1000, and 850 series. Graphics and fonts are period correct, and are reproduced on 5-year vinyl with adhesive backs. Detail can be found on my Albums page.

Item 1, Full Set price = $20.00 US / $25.00 INTL includes shipping.

Please email me direct at fz2000@austin.rr.com for ordering details or other questions. Orders will be shipped on a weekly basis. Paypal address is same as above. Remember to specify quantity, and include your mailing address.

Thanks! —Frank Z.
    Last edited by Frank Z.; 07-30-2022, 01:05 PM. Reason: Decals are now back in stock.
    '80 GS1000ST
    '92 ZX-11
    Past rides: '79 GS1000SN, '84 GPZ900R

http://totalrider.com/

I got a set of the new decals from Frank and I can attest that they are spot on! Great instructions & fast shipping.

Thanks Frank!
    1982 Suzuki GS1100GLZ
    1988 Suzuki VS750GLP SOLD 10/2009

Comment

Got some to

This is the one for my 78 1000 ignition switch

Comment

Just got my set of decals from Frank.

They look awesome, can't wait to put them on.

Thanks Frank!!!!!!

Any way you could to the decals between the speedo and tach?

Cheers

John

Comment

Another hats off to Frank Z. and his superb product.

1983 GS1100E

Comment

I just got my stickers in the mail today, very nice!
            I'm very happy with them!

Tank

Comment

Just wanted to say that I got my stickers from Frank the other day. They are VERY nice and come with good instructions. Shipping was super fast too, thanks Frank!

Hope to put them on this weekend, I'll put pics up when I get to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Z. View Post
                I've produced these switch control decals to fit 1980/1981 GS 1100, 1000, and 850 series. Graphics and fonts are period correct, .
                Thanks! —Frank Z.
                Frank,

These are great.
                Certanly looks like a fine application (no pun intended) of your skills and talents, and a fine service to the GSR community. THis is what makes this site so great.

Are you saying the graphics and fonts are period correct for year/models stated,
                ... and graphics and fonts are NOT period correct for others? The graphics changed for later years? The fonts changed for later years? SOmething else is different for later years?

Or did you specifiy them that way because that is what you had to model it after?

Just from looking as compared to my memory (which is suspect sometimes), they look proper for my 82 GS1100GK, well, other than the choke is on the left controls.

Dave

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Here is the old signal/head light switch off my 85 750EF,not the worst but I kind of wanted to make it look better.

Frank sent me a earlier style decal to experiment with.Quite a bit bigger than the original.

After cutting out all the unnecessary bits and saving just what the original had I got it to fit.

A bit of marker work and it looks better.

Added the other igniton switch ring to the 750 to.Gee has it been a while since Frank sent this so here's a bump for this thread to

Comment

Lets see if I can hack the photobucket thing so can see the photos in Frank Z. post.....

Originally posted by Frank Z. View Post
                    I've produced these switch control decals to fit 1980/1981 GS 1100, 1000, and 850 series. Graphics and fonts are period correct, and are reproduced on 5-year vinyl with adhesive backs. Detail can be found on my Albums page.

I'm selling these to GSR members at a discounted price, before they hit ebay. A few forum members have applied and tested the first batch of decals, and have received good reports. These are spot on.

Item 1, Full Set price = $8.00 US / $10.00 INTL includes shipping.

Item 2, Ignition only price = $3.00 US / $4.00 INTL includes shipping. 2 per card; not sold in singles.

Please email me direct at fz2000@austin.rr.com for ordering details or other questions. Orders will be shipped on a weekly basis. Paypal address is same as above. Remember to specify what items you want, quantity, and mailing address.

Thanks! —Frank Z.
                    first photo

second photo
                    Last edited by Redman; 03-27-2018, 09:05 PM.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                    GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Hi Frank,

Wondering if you're still making these, and if you have them for a 78 GS750...
                      sigpic

Check out my rebuild thread here: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...GS-750-Rebuild

Comment

Bump

Are these decals still available? Myself and some others in a FB group are interested.
                        Rich
                        1982 GS 750TZ
                        2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
                        Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

Originally posted by Rich82GS750TZ View Post
                          Bump

Are these decals still available? Myself and some others in a FB group are interested.
                          EDIT: As of 09/04/2021 decals are SOLD OUT. Thank you.

Yes, still have a few sets but will be sold out soon due to extraordinary response from fb groups. May run another batch if interest is there. Please view my profile page for further info on decals. Thanks!
                          Last edited by Frank Z.; 09-04-2021, 11:23 AM.
                          '80 GS1000ST
                          '92 ZX-11

Comment

Hello there I would take a set for my 82GS if you still have some. Thanks Brian my email btwjustrite@sbcglobal.net please let me know what payment you accept. Respectfully Brian
                            Last edited by Briansred82; 07-29-2022, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Switch control decals are back in stock folks. Price, like everything else, has gone up... but the decals are of the same quality. Thanks!
                              '80 GS1000ST
                              '92 ZX-11

Comment

Working...
                              X