Decals very nice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decals very nice

Just thought i would share, took me hours to find this place and the have a huge selction for many aplications and are very very reasonable compared to most i think,here the link.i got gold mirrored ones
    Motorcycle decals, stickers, custom motorcycle decals stickers made to your specifications, we make high quality Motorcycle Graphics, decals and stickers

WHAT!!! No GS stuff??? Sacralage i say.
    MY BIKES..1977 GS 750 B, 1978 GS 1000 C (X2)
    1978 GS 1000 E, 1979 GS 1000 S, 1973 Yamaha TX 750, 1977 Kawasaki KZ 650B1, 1975 Honda GL1000 Goldwing, 1983 CB 650SC Nighthawk, 1972 Honda CB 350K4, 74 Honda CB550

NEVER SNEAK UP ON A SLEEPING DOG..NOT EVEN YOUR OWN.

I would rather trust my bike to a "QUACK" that KNOWS how to fix it rather than a book worm that THINKS HE KNOWS how to fix it.

Comment

strange though as it's a US site that doesn't have the US designated prefix.. ie: GS but rather the raunchy GSX designation that everyone else used

Comment

I picked and chose the decals from the katana set for my gs.They shipped from Malta , Europe. it was the only place i could find Gold Mirrored decals.

Comment

Originally posted by johnbb71 View Post
          I picked and chose the decals from the katana set for my gs.They shipped from Malta , Europe. it was the only place i could find Gold Mirrored decals.
          here is the pics with them on and the new seat covers that i reshaped the seats a lil to keep from pushing forward.

Last edited by Guest; 04-12-2012, 12:15 PM.

Comment

oops that was the before lol this is after, you can also choose the size you like and they will even make custom decals for cheap if you send them pics and measurements.
            Last edited by Guest; 04-12-2012, 12:16 PM.

Comment

I have found that just about any competent sign maker can make them for you. All you need to do is supply them with an illustration and the size that you need and possibly the font. Usually it takes a day or two and its generally very inexpensive.

The last I had done were those for my Kat project and a set for my student's 400E. Two each of tank badges and side panels plus some miscellaneous Zuk "s" and Katana in script all for under $40. These were single colour (silver) so I image dual colours or outlines would be more but likely still less than off shore orders.

The good thing about getting it done locally is that you can get custom graphics done as well if your looking for stripes or swishes, deaths heads or whatever.

Check them out.

cheers,
              Spyug

Comment

Yes we have a local sign\graphics shop and the owner told me they can do just about anythings.
                They have paint able graphics and some damned fancy mirror foil on a different mirror foil thing goin on.

Nothing looks cheesier than a repainted bike with low-buck graphics.

Comment

I'm sure you guys have heard of this outfit in Ontario (Canada) but for those thay have not check it out. They have lots of other cool stuff on the site too! And also check out customer pics sent in of their bikes, very cool!
                  Last edited by trevor; 04-12-2012, 08:51 PM.
                  No signature

Comment

I am extremely happy with what i got for just under 20 bux, i could not find exactly what i was after elsewhere.Application was super easy and they came packaged very well between 2 thick pieces of cardboard preventing damage.they sell complete kits or pick and choose what finish and what size of each type that you want.
                    Just thought i would share a good experience with a what i thought is a decent company with a selection the best i have found yet after searching for 2 hours.
                    and anywhere else i went you are tied to what they offer,you cant pic and choose what size and color you want specificaly and they make custom decals for half the price ,if you research their site and read everything

Comment

Originally posted by Highway_Glider
                      I have looked at their site before. They don't have anthing for the GK. None does.

DP
                      If someone is willing to send them their bodywork or take detailed pictures and send to them they are willing to reproduce just about any bike model's graphics. They did a set for Joe Whelan for his 700ES from his bodywork and modified the ES set for me and my 700E.

Comment

Working...
                      X