Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RAM---
    You ... Are... The.... Man.... !
    Now how about a chrome rear fender option?
    1980 GS1000G - The Beast - GOING... GOING... yup, it's gone. I'm bikeless !!! GAaaahh !!!
    1978 KZ1000C1 Police - GONE !
    1983 GPZ750, aka ZX750A1 - restored, fresh paint... Gave it back, it was a loaner !!!
    Check My Albums for some of the 30+ headaches I've dealt with

I know -JUST- enough to make me REALLY dangerous !

Comment

Originally posted by exdirtbiker View Post
      RAM---
      You ... Are... The.... Man.... !
      Now how about a chrome rear fender option?
      Rear chrome is tough to create as my baseline photo did not have one. Send a sample photo that has rear fender and I shall see what can be done.

Comment

This is really cool!
        I was just thinking of trying something like this, except from overhead. I want to see what my bike would look like if I put racing stripes lengthwise along the top of the tank, from front to back.

Very cool work.

Comment

Originally posted by oldgsfan View Post
          This is really cool!
          I was just thinking of trying something like this, except from overhead. I want to see what my bike would look like if I put racing stripes lengthwise along the top of the tank, from front to back.

Very cool work.
          Thank you! Though I dont have that view, It should look like MisterCinders bike. Check the photo in About me.

Comment

Originally posted by ram View Post
            One way would be to take print out on a color printer and try to match the color in the paint shop. Thats pretty close that we can get. But ideally these colors may not match as it depends on your monitor settings. Good luck!
            Ram,

Why not add the RGB (probably wouldn't hurt to add CMYK) numbers that correspond to the color on screen. Printers are notoriously inaccurate (as are monitors). But taking those numbers to the print shop they should be able to help focus the color choice better than a crappy inkjet print out.

My guess is that at least the RGB output should be fairly easy as that's just outputting the values set in the sliders.

Comment

Originally posted by MAJikMARCer View Post
              My guess is that at least the RGB output should be fairly easy as that's just outputting the values set in the sliders.
              The RGB colors should be an easy addition. I will display those numbers there.

Comment

Working...
              X