Does anyone know the size of my carbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know the size of my carbs

I am looking into getting some pod air filters for my 1980 Gs 750 L and I am curious what size I need I measured them and came up with 49 mm so would 50s work or do I not have the right measurement

if you get pods, you will need to re-jet and fiddle around to get the bike running right,,,so I have read...

are you sure you want to go this route

and if you are, you will buy a good quality set of pods, like k&N, right...

Comment

Yes I already have the jet kit and I am looking at k&n filters as we speak there are so many options though lol!

Comment

just look on the k&n web site and see what size filters you need
        1978 GS1085.

Just remember, an opinion without 3.14 is just an onion!

Comment

Originally posted by Gsbobmaster1 View Post
          Yes I already have the jet kit and I am looking at k&n filters as we speak there are so many options though lol!
          good man......

Comment

I can't seem to be Able to find the pods through k&n they are not listed only stock replacement hummmmmm?

Comment

Wait no I found them sweet thanks guys! Gonna order these asap!

Comment

Originally posted by Gsbobmaster1 View Post
                Wait no I found them sweet thanks guys! Gonna order these asap!
                I just saw a set on Ebay but you may have to search gs1100. They are the same.
                1983 GS 1100E w/ 1230 kit, .340 lift Web Cams, Ape heavy duty valve springs, 83 1100 head with 1.5mm oversized SS intake valves, 1150 crank, Vance and Hines 1150 SuperHub, Star Racing high volume oil pump gears, 36mm carebs Dynojet stage 3 jet kit, Posplayr's SSPB, Progressive rear shocks and fork springs, Dyna 2000, Dynatek green coils and Vance & Hines 4-1 exhaust.
                1985 GS1150ES stock with 85 Red E bodywork.

Comment

Working...
                X