2012 ama vintage days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2012 ama vintage days

Just letting anyone know from northeast ohio that I will be heading down in the morning on saturday( Tomorrow). If you wanna meet up anywhere and head down together that would be cool for a ride.
    Also any forum members that are going to be there saturday, let that be known here in this thread.... Let's meet up down there at the event!

Hey Loud ET... are you going to be there Sunday? I was at the VJMC tent in the infield. That was my blue GS1100.
    My Motorcycles:
    22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
    22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
    82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
    81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
    79 1000e (all original)
    82 850g (all original)
    80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

Originally posted by storm 64 View Post
      Hey Loud ET... are you going to be there Sunday? I was at the VJMC tent in the infield. That was my blue GS1100.
      No, unfortunately I am already home.
      What a madhouse that place is! lol My first time there. Saw about 20 GS's, a gazillion other cool bikes and some really rusty parts for sale. ha ha....I did not get anything, Its a lot to take in the first time there.
      It was a really nice day for riding tho.
      Maybe next year we can get a group to ride down.

Comment

Sorry I missed you. Anyway I'm from the Youngstown aria. I make it up to Burton every now. And then. Let me know if you need any parts or specal tools. Take it easy. Norm
        My Motorcycles:
        79 1000e (all original)
        82 850g (all original)

Comment

It was overwhelming trying to take-in all the cool bikes...I had more fun looking at what folks rode there than most of the "display" bikes (although some of them were outstanding, too).

It was really special getting a chance to speak to Craig Vetter during the autograph session (he was kind enough to sign my Windjammer 4 glove box cover). Now my fairing has a story.
          Last edited by Guest; 07-23-2012, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Yea, I'll second that Craig Vetter is such a great guy. I liked when he talked about the fuel milage contest.334 mpg ! Realy cool stuff.
            My Motorcycles:
            79 1000e (all original)
            82 850g (all original)

Comment

Originally posted by storm 64 View Post
              Yea, I'll second that Craig Vetter is such a great guy. I liked when he talked about the fuel milage contest.334 mpg ! Realy cool stuff.
              The one where you had to carry 4 bags of groceries? lol
              It would have been cool to meet up with you guys, maybe next year..... and the Kenucky rally we just missed too. I am lookin forward to those.

Comment

I'm definitely going to try to make it back next year. This was my first time there. Good times!

Comment

Working...
                X