Official Katana Picture Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wallowgreen View Post
    That the one from Seattle Russ? Coming along nicely either way...
    That's the one. Pallyup (sp?) actually. Should get started on it here again in the next month or so.

Comment

Glad to see some more pictures coming up here.

Pedda your modified Katanas are fantastic! Love the single sides swinger on the one, and the tail unit on your daily looks awesome. Also digging the motor swaps!

Very cool guys, keep them coming!

Comment

Next ride will hit 99,000 on the clock.

GS\'s since 1982: 55OMZ, 550ES, 750ET, (2) 1100ET\'s, 1100S, 1150ES. Current ride is an 83 Katana. Wifes bike is an 84 GS 1150ES

Comment

Originally posted by Carter Turk View Post
          Next ride will hit 99,000 on the clock.

You need a new bike. I'll take that old, worn out piece of junk off your hands and you can get a new one. OK?

cg
          sigpic
          83 GS1100g
          2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

How about this beauty from BikeEXIF?

Comment

"that's hot"

Originally posted by MAJikMARCer View Post

Comment

Ohhhh that is nice... Beyond nice in fact. Fantastic job from one of the best resto-mod shops out there. Sweeet!

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Tom View Post
                  Ohhhh that is nice... Beyond nice in fact. Fantastic job from one of the best resto-mod shops out there. Sweeet!
                  I've love to have an exhaust like that for my bike, but you could probably buy my bike a few times over for the price of that pipe alone!

Comment

A couple from the Kat Australia forum run earlier in the year:

1982 GS450E - The Wee Beastie
                    1984 GSX750S Katana 7/11 - Kit Kat - BOTM May 2020

sigpic

450 Refresh thread: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...-GS450-Refresh

Katana 7/11 thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...84-Katana-7-11

Comment

I wonder if he has one of these in his garage?

2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Richard Biggs of Guelph, On., put this hot rod together.

2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Originally posted by steve murdoch View Post
                          Richard Biggs of Guelph, On., put this hot rod together.

This thing is pretty sick! Never seen a swingarm brace like that before. Got any more pictures of it?!

Comment

I have a couple other pics somewhere.
                            Richard is a machinist about 2 hours from me that does amazing work for vintage bikes.

2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Good stuff Steve! I should be riding with a couple of the Kat boys on Saturday so I might be able to get a better shot of one guy's mad Kat that has BST wheels, Ohlins suspension, and a rather beastly engine... no turbo but it don't need it... it does need some cosmetic attention though...
                              1982 GS450E - The Wee Beastie
                              1984 GSX750S Katana 7/11 - Kit Kat - BOTM May 2020

sigpic

450 Refresh thread: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...-GS450-Refresh

Katana 7/11 thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...84-Katana-7-11

Comment

Kat at the Ridge 9/8/12
                                GS\'s since 1982: 55OMZ, 550ES, 750ET, (2) 1100ET\'s, 1100S, 1150ES. Current ride is an 83 Katana. Wifes bike is an 84 GS 1150ES

Comment

Working...
                                X