Stockbridge MI "All Clubs Day"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stockbridge MI "All Clubs Day"

The 6th annual "All Clubs Day" in Stockbridge Mi will be on Sunday, Sept 19 from noon till 4:00 pm. I will be set up on the N side of the town square under the VJMC tent. This is a must see event. Vincents, Ariels, Matchless, AJS, Nortons & more & more. Now that I have REALLY crossed over to the DARK side & own THREE Suzukis, maybe I can talk some of you to come on out. As a bonus, I will be hosting a ride on Saturday with around a dozen of my passionate bike friends here in the scenic Irish Hills Area. GREAT curvey hilly roads with little traffic. I can put a few people up for the night too. Many of the guys will be riding classic vintage superbikes like CB1100Fs, CB1100R, CBXes, old GLs, etc.

Saturday ride start about 10:00 am, stop at a Mopar car show @ a retired engineer from Chrysler proving grounds( friend of mine) Lunch at the famous Damnsite Inn in HELL Mi, BBQ & beer @ my house in Manchester Mi in the evening.
    Sunday, we ride N to Stockbridge around 10 am. Come on out, I need more Suzukis in the show. I usually have a DOZEN CBXes, 6 or 8 CB F bikes, an R, a TZ750(hell ya)& a host of other classic VJMs. Honestly, WE have the best line up at the event.

Bump.

Come on you Michigan GSers. I know there are a few out there, Dewitt, Ann Arbor.

Comment

I am interseted, and can work it into a visit/stay with my daughter in Saline.

You may get more interest and more folks notice if you post this in "Meeting place". I only noticed it because you mentioned it in another thread.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
      GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Where does the Saturday ride start?
        sigpic1982 gs750e 1186 oil cooled engine USD front mono shock rear
        1994 gsxr1100w
        1981 gs1260dragbike (this one I've owned for29yrs)

Comment

220 N Union St, Manchester Mich, 48158 10:00 am departure(+-)

Comment

Gotta work Saturday. Sunday sounds mighty tempting. Let me think about it.
            De-stinking Penelope http://thegsresources.com/_forum/sho...d.php?t=179245

http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...35#post1625535

Comment

Thought about it and I'm thinking my back 'should' be able to handle the 2-1/2 hour ride to Stockbridge so I'm in.
              De-stinking Penelope http://thegsresources.com/_forum/sho...d.php?t=179245

http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...35#post1625535

Comment

Originally posted by rustybronco View Post
                Thought about it and I'm thinking my back 'should' be able to handle the 2-1/2 hour ride to Stockbridge so I'm in.
                Will be good to meet you in person.

Dave

GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

A couple more maybe's

I mentioned the Saturday ride to the wife and she seemed up to it on her 450A so I might tag along on one of the "other" GS's if that's okay. Assuming that you are doing back roads only?

Comment

Grass Lake??? Hello neighbor, I was at your heritage fest on Sat.

The closest thing to a big rd will be a short stint on M52 just N of Chelsea.

Comment

Well i should be good to go for Saturdays ride will be riding the 82 gs7/11+ it will be a big test for it but i have 240mi on the motor now so should be ok. Gonna check valve lash friday and do nut & bolt check. I'm riding down from Lansing probably leave by 8am
                      1994 gsxr1100w

Comment

Ride

Feel free to call me @ 734-231-6284. Bring a change of clothes, I may be able to put you up for the night. Then you go to Stockbridge Sunday & on home. Cheers John

Comment

Thanks but have to work Sunday.
                          1994 gsxr1100w

Comment

I will try to get out there on Sunday...got the petcock rebuilt, and now dealing with another minor glitch in the fuel system...If the Beasty is running right, we'll be dropping-in!

Comment

Made it home.

So 450 mile weekend.
                              GK made it with only problem being:
                              - tack cable came loose of cam cover (took care of that Friday night at my daughters)
                              - and headlight adjust knob came off in my hand today (have it in my pocket)
                              - burnt 3/4 quart oil (as guys behind me Saturday noticed).

Thanks, John, thanks for organizing the ride Saturday.

(will post pictures in a day or two)

Comment

Working...
                              X